Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go @Jackcrevol. Second Grassie on the fly out of my neighborhood pond. They’ve grown since last year! Took about 15 trips this year. They are unbelievably wary and selective.View attachment 566610
Beautiful fish. What fly/tippet size?

Ive seen carp on S Holston, in clear water. Even chase streamers, but never been lucky enough to land one in a fly.

Now my nephews snoopy rod got broke once, cause I high sticked that beesh into the boat.

Not a Ford guy but that’s a 3 carb set up on that small block with an automatic transmission. That unusual 🤷🏼‍♂️
There are definitely a few "unusual" things about that particular car.

I think I've learned my lesson about not asking questions. I just wish I knew which cars are rare to begin with, would take forever to ask every owner about their ride. . . you know how people get going when they're talking about their pride & joy.

Wish more people had a "1 sheet" displayed at these shows, but I'm starting to think that every car at this show was ultra rare and it wasn't really meant as a regular car show in the 1st place. . . more of a rare car collector's get together.

Here you go @Jackcrevol. Second Grassie on the fly out of my neighborhood pond. They’ve grown since last year! Took about 15 trips this year. They are unbelievably wary and selective.View attachment 566610
I had to do a double take because I thought the grass was knee deep or that you are missing part of both of your legs.

Beautiful fish. What fly/tippet size?

Ive seen carp on S Holston, in clear water. Even chase streamers, but never been lucky enough to land one in a fly.

Now my nephews snoopy rod got broke once, cause I high sticked that beesh into the boat.
Got this one on a bigger Black Hares Ear nymph. Was using 3x tippet. They will actually eat a variety of bugs, but most people blow the shot before they ever get it by being too erratic/impatient with their movement and casting. These fish have huge lateral lines and spook at their own shadow sometimes.

Got this one on a bigger Black Hares Ear nymph. Was using 3x tippet. They will actually eat a variety of bugs, but most people blow the shot before they ever get it by being too erratic/impatient with their movement and casting. These fish have huge lateral lines and spook at their own shadow sometimes.
3X isnt too bad. That's actually bigger than I thought. Thought you'd be at 5X.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back