Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does living in Knoxville affect how much you're willing to donate?
Benefits of the $25 are lost when you live further away because those things are in person. I wish @WillAtSpyre could have them add something for the ones who are not able to attend the in person stuff or allow the $5 long distance to hit up the tailgate when they are in town for their one game.

A good friend of mine (Penn State fan) and I had a bet that whichever team lost the Outback Bowl in 2007, would have to keep the other team’s logo or mascot magnet on their car for and entire year. I was so pissed we lost and he found the goofiest looking mountain lion magnet at their bookstore. I hate their mascot logo…

I did find a place on the bottom of my car that kept it held in place so I didn’t have to see it.

The more articles I read on Pruitt and staff's cheating, the more embarrassing it gets. These people were complete dumbasses. IF, and I know it won't happen, but IF the NCAA ever got a wild hair up their butt, I have zero doubt they could use Pruitt's utter stupidity to go back and find major violations at both Bama and UGA. If they kept pulling that string, Pruitt's incompetence could probably land every program he's ever worked at in hot water. He's that damn dumb. And you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the system he was trying to use but totally failed at, was something both he and Kirby learned from Saban. You know it. Pruitt is the gumpiest gump ever. Too stupid to even cheat right.

Thank God we got Heupel.

The more articles I read on Pruitt and staff's cheating, the more embarrassing it gets. These people were complete dumbasses. IF, and I know it won't happen, but IF the NCAA ever got a wild hair up their butt, I have zero doubt they could use Pruitt's utter stupidity to go back and find major violations at both Bama and UGA. If they kept pulling that string, Pruitt's incompetence could probably land every program he's ever worked at in hot water. He's that damn dumb. And you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the system he was trying to use but totally failed at, was something both he and Kirby learned from Saban. You know it. Pruitt is the gumpiest gump ever. Too stupid to even cheat right.

Thank God we got Heupel.
I knew they were complete idiots after watching the Georgia State game. The players couldn't even get lined up.

My classic car ignorance strikes again. . .

I was reading about a Mustang I saw at the show. I couldn't figure out what it is. Dug around for a couple hours and think I've figured it out, for the most part. . . maybe someone here can help. . .

View attachment 566541View attachment 566542View attachment 566543

It appears that this in an ultra rare '65 Mustang GT coupe with a K-Code 289 Cobra engine. I can't figure out how rare. . . I can't find anything for a production '65 with a K-Code 289, and a "rally-pac" interior.
Very similar to my first car. Had the stock 289,not the cobra. Mine was a 67 with factory air and power steering. That one either doesn't have factory air or it's an aftermarket add on. Mine had the all black interior with the center console and it had the little garage door in front of the shifter which housed my 8 track and eventually the cassette tape player. Mine was the same pale yellow with black vinyl top.

Last edited:
Very similar to my first car. Had the stock 289,not the cobra. Nine was a 67 with factory air and power steering. That one either doesn't have factory air or it's an aftermarket add on. Mine had the all black interior with the center console and it had the little garage door in front of the shifter which housed my 8 track and eventually the cassette tape player. Mine was the same pale yellow with black vinyl top.
IMG_3038.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back