Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be Top 10. Don’t you love how people like JF hide their profile so it won’t be easy to determine if they are a troll.

Normally I would take umbrage to this, but to be fair, I’m definitely trolling a select group of posters on here.

This one is likely at least a '66, maybe '67. . . since auto transmission wasn't available until '66. The A/C vents look really weird on this one too, or maybe those aren't A/C, just reg vents, as well as the odd engine.

We had a 65’ with automatic transmission. It had the rounded rather than flat selector guide.

I know the 641/2 had a generator rather than an alternator. Brother-in-law had one.

Wish I had a warehouse to keep the mustang, 68 Roadrunner, and 58’ Jaguar XK150 of my youth.

We had a 65’ with automatic transmission. It had the rounded rather than flat selector guide.

I know the 641/2 had a generator rather than an alternator. Brother-in-law had one.

Wish I had a warehouse to keep the mustang, 68 Roadrunner, and 58’ Jaguar XK150 of my youth.
Maybe it is a '65. I read that the K-codes weren't available with auto trans until '66, but seems like most people are unsure about a lot of things regarding these particular cars.

This OL class consists of:
1. Your future C
2. A prototypical LT
3. 2 interior maulers that can play RT if needed
4. A project tackle with the size to develop into a contributor after a few years.

Grade: A

Landing Warren I think allows Heard to start out on the DL.

It’s a shame we already fahr’d Elarbee.

Nothing against it. Just don't believe tree roots will grow that way.
Always liked Tolkein's analogy about tree roots - although I dont pretend to fully understand its entirety, there is depth to the anger trees felt. Laying in wait, tangled, frustration - underground. Perhaps a heaven and hell scenario.

He was spiritual, and religious. Trees point toward heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back