Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sarcasm and jokes aside, DL is really our only "need" left in this class. Certain players would still be great adds, but they're like icing on the cake. Two good interior DL guys and an Edge, and I think our "needs" are met. Once the high school season starts, new targets will emerge. Plus JuCo guys will be evaluated.

There are definitely a few "unusual" things about that particular car.

I think I've learned my lesson about not asking questions. I just wish I knew which cars are rare to begin with, would take forever to ask every owner about their ride. . . you know how people get going when they're talking about their pride & joy.

Wish more people had a "1 sheet" displayed at these shows, but I'm starting to think that every car at this show was ultra rare and it wasn't really meant as a regular car show in the 1st place. . . more of a rare car collector's get together.
Most car guys love telling people about their cars especially if they’re rare or unique.

Reactions: UTProf
All sarcasm and jokes aside, DL is really our only "need" left in this class. Certain players would still be great adds, but they're like icing on the cake. Two good interior DL guys and an Edge, and I think our "needs" are met. Once the high school season starts, new targets will emerge. Plus JuCo guys will be evaluated.

Franklin, and either Fountain/Ross and this class is close to perfect.

Give me Franklin or Nasir for DL
Ross or flip Fountain for Edge
Get the west coast kid for TE
Hope we can get Wingo

That puts us at 23, who else am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back