Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that I would def. not mind being changed in a vintage car - AC and sound systems (especially if you could get the radio to look like it belonged in the car - surely, someone makes something like that where you can buy modern tech outfitted to look retro but if not they need to).

On the radio thing... I wonder how many even have original radios? The first thing most teenagers do when they get a vehicle is upgrade the radio and a lot of vintage cars were passed down to kids until the cars got old enough to be valuable again.
Vintage air makes kits for a lot of old classics.

Home - Vintage Air

They do make vintage looking radios that are modern technology.

Classic Car Radio - Classic Car Stereo | ClassicCarStereos.com

Guilty as charged. I remember to this day that I cam home and was going to put speakers below my rear glass. My dad said "Why do you need more than one speaker? You can only listen to one thing at a time." Miss that guy.

Two things that I would def. not mind being changed in a vintage car - AC and sound systems (especially if you could get the radio to look like it belonged in the car - surely, someone makes something like that where you can buy modern tech outfitted to look retro but if not they need to).

On the radio thing... I wonder how many even have original radios? The first thing most teenagers do when they get a vehicle is upgrade the radio and a lot of vintage cars were passed down to kids until the cars got old enough to be valuable again.
They definitely make modern stereos that look like the old ones for cars.

Reactions: UTProf
It’s far from an open and shut case either way, there are plenty of Native Americans who were actually more than ok with the name, but that Wash Post survey was absolutely destroyed by just about every tribe in the country after it was published
Just look at how they worded the question. The juice is in the confusion of it all,

"Do you find the name offensive or doesn't it bother you?"

W-h-a-t?

So if you answer "yes" - what does that mean? That it does not bother you? Or that it is offensive?

One of the most terribly worded poll questions in history. Embarrassing really.

Just look at how they worded the question. The juice is in the confusion of it all,

"Do you find the name offensive or doesn't it bother you?"

W-h-a-t?

So if you answer "yes" - what does that mean? That it does not bother you? Or that it is offensive?

One of the most terribly worded poll questions in history. Every other poll has shown a clear line.
:) Sadly, that looks par for the course with journalism these days.

Reactions: Hardy and OrangenSC
Wild to think it but this class is shaping up to be the best class since the early 2000s honestly. Kiffins were all busts or kicked off the team, Butch landed some good players but it was still more quantity than quality. Pruitt had some nice players whose potential was wasted but thankfully they have still gotten some chances in the NFL. This class is gonna be special.

Last edited:
He was only in baseball because of his gambling when he was in the NBA and he was really bad at baseball.
"Really bad" compared to what though?

I'd love to see us average joes try and go hit .200 in the minors. I'd bet most would be lucky to bunt their way to .050.

Obviously he was no Dimaggio. But, relatively speaking, he was way above average.

Wild to think it but this class is shaping up to be the best class since the early 2000s honestly. Kiffins were all busts or kicked off the team, Butch landed some good players but it was still more quality than quality. Pruitt had some nice players whose potential was wasted but thankfully they have still gotten some chances in the NFL. This class is gonna be special.
Better get used to it. Hype was a beast recruiter at UCF and now he has the Vol Fund train rolling. LIV is now in talks and looking to invest eleventy hundred million as well. It's our time.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I know I’m supposed to be ok with Barn having some success on the recruiting trail, especially when it comes at the expense of Bama and Ga.

But, flipped on Finebaum for a bit since we’re getting close to season and the Auburn faithful are going to be insufferable. They are quite full of themselves with the 2 five stars!

I know I’m supposed to be ok with Barn having some success on the recruiting trail, especially when it comes at the expense of Bama and Ga.

But, flipped on Finebaum for a bit since we’re getting close to season and the Auburn faithful are going to be insufferable. They are quite full of themselves with the 2 five stars!
I just saw that same guy lol wouldn’t even say Kirby Smarts name like he hasn’t won the last two nattys

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back