Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that I would def. not mind being changed in a vintage car - AC and sound systems (especially if you could get the radio to look like it belonged in the car - surely, someone makes something like that where you can buy modern tech outfitted to look retro but if not they need to).

On the radio thing... I wonder how many even have original radios? The first thing most teenagers do when they get a vehicle is upgrade the radio and a lot of vintage cars were passed down to kids until the cars got old enough to be valuable again.
Arrs a feller in Breestul that has a limitless supplay of AC/Delco radios. If you mention #Thray yens get 10% off. Thray is the intimidator btw. If you add 'piss on Ford' you get one for free.

Reactions: UTProf
Two things that I would def. not mind being changed in a vintage car - AC and sound systems (especially if you could get the radio to look like it belonged in the car - surely, someone makes something like that where you can buy modern tech outfitted to look retro but if not they need to).

On the radio thing... I wonder how many even have original radios? The first thing most teenagers do when they get a vehicle is upgrade the radio and a lot of vintage cars were passed down to kids until the cars got old enough to be valuable again.
My old business partner has a 60 red and white vette that still had the original radio in it when he bought it back in the late 90s, but I don't know if he has since put a new one in or not, I doubt it....he was super jacked about it being legit.

My old business partner has a 60 red and white vette that still had the original radio in it when he bought it back in the late 90s, but I don't know if he has since put a new one in or not, I doubt it....he was super jacked about it being legit.

I don't know but it def. seems like something that would be super rare. Getting a classic with all original parts is one thing but one with all original parts AND the radio it came with seems like it would be like finding a unicorn.

I know I’m supposed to be ok with Barn having some success on the recruiting trail, especially when it comes at the expense of Bama and Ga.

But, flipped on Finebaum for a bit since we’re getting close to season and the Auburn faithful are going to be insufferable. They are quite full of themselves with the 2 five stars!
I have no idea whether to be happy about this. I don’t like Auburn, but like them more than Bama or Georgia. Freeze and Kiffin in the same division together would have been fun on who annoys Saban more.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I have no idea whether to be happy about this. I don’t like Auburn, but like them more than Bama or Georgia. Freeze and Kiffin in the same division together would have been fun on who annoys Saban more.
Both flips were in-state prospects, so it wasnt far fetched that they were unflippable. They also dont have 1 offensive lineman on the commitment list

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back