Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is better Spectrum or You Tube Television I'm afraid I can't get all channels as I do through Spectrum on You Tube !!!?

Which is better Spectrum or You Tube Television I'm afraid I can't get all channels as I do through Spectrum on You Tube !!!?
Do you have Spectrum internet and cable?

I would say YT is way to go.

IMG_3050.jpeg
For instance, because I live in an area that uses a different providers internet. Spectrum TV package is shiite.

Reactions: KptVFL
Wonder when our next commit will be? Jefferson is scheduled to commit on the 5th, but everyone seems to think Bama. Seems like the season might be here before we see another commit. And no, I'm not complaining. I'm just thinking about new targets emerging, game visits, possible flips, and all the rollercoaster fun of recruiting. Success on the field could bring more momentum on the recruiting trail. Guys currently committed elsewhere might take notice and reconsider. It's wild to think how much could potentially change in a little over 4 months when the ESP arrives.

Also, the college football season just doesn't seem to last long enough.

Heup is on a trajectory for CFB legend status. We just need to be patient, support, and enjoy the ride.

I also think our D is going to be getting better and better. I like the scheme DC Bush runs a lot. As the player quality improves, so will the D.

When you no longer have to win by scoring 50 points a game, it takes the pressure off the O to be perfect. Everybody saw that in the Clemson game. The higher rated roster got their tails whipped.

Do you have Spectrum internet and cable?

I would say YT is way to go.

View attachment 566954
For instance, because I live in an area that uses a different providers internet. Spectrum TV package is shiite.
Thanks I do have both spectrum internet and cable and phone they push it as a package deal I was just wondering if I can get the NFL package and MLB package through You Tube TV I got every channel you can get runs me little less than 200 a month and most channels I don't even stop on 😏

Thanks I do have both spectrum internet and cable and phone they push it as a package deal I was just wondering if I can get the NFL package and MLB package through You Tube TV I got every channel you can get runs me little less than 200 a month and most channels I don't even stop on 😏

Ill defer to someone who uses YT TV. But, I did read that YT TV has NFL rights now. I dont believe they have MLB - which would cost 2.75 marijuanas and an arm.IMG_3052.jpeg
Thing that I never understood about cable companies is how content is chosen for you, as well as lineups.

Personally, I like the UI of Direct, Dish, and Spectrum the best. But, cable, et al are a luxury. And, even though I can afford it - I choose not too based purely off the fact that $200 a month is insane.

Spectrum's fiber runs through my neighborhood. If they run it to me, maybe Ill switch then.

I drove with the family into Chattanooga yesterday to spend the week with my folks. I knew I was home when I started seeing Tennessee gear everywhere. Feels good.

Also, I woke up to one of my OU coworkers texting random trash talk about the SC game last year. He’s probably still upset that I called him out for being in the habit of taking credit for other people’s work. I can’t wait until everyone here gets the full experience of how terrible OU and Texas fans are, and I really hope we beat their 🫏 regularly.

It’s good be out of that god-forsaken place and back home in East Tennessee!

Do need others with YouTube TV to weigh in. We cancelled DirecTV as soon as the season ended (and they lost Sunday Ticket). I don't need 2000 channels or whatever the hell.

Have Hulu now because of the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle but the live TV is extra. Thinking about going YouTube TV. I heard they have a 4-channel split screen which would be ideal for Saturdays, and then of course they have Sunday Ticket now.

Do need others with YouTube TV to weigh in. We cancelled DirecTV as soon as the season ended (and they lost Sunday Ticket). I don't need 2000 channels or whatever the hell.

Have Hulu now because of the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle but the live TV is extra. Thinking about going YouTube TV. I heard they have a 4-channel split screen which would be ideal for Saturdays, and then of course they have Sunday Ticket now.

didn't have time to watch the whole thing as the kids are moths to the flame.

I don't know but it def. seems like something that would be super rare. Getting a classic with all original parts is one thing but one with all original parts AND the radio it came with seems like it would be like finding a unicorn.
It was his dream car and he knew a carpet mill owner that had gotten into a lot of legal trouble over moving cocaine around the country in rolls of carpet..the guy needed a lot of cash quick...and voila.

My old partner was the luckiest sob I've ever known when it comes to stuff like that....he could trip over a root while out deer hunting and land on a rare coin.

Last edited:

I have youtube TV but I cancel it during the summer. About time to bring it back. I just do NFL red zone, that's the way to go in my mind.

As for other channels, if youtube tv doesnt have it, you need to go outside.

I have youtube TV but I cancel it during the summer. About time to bring it back. I just do NFL red zone, that's the way to go in my mind.

As for other channels, if youtube tv doesnt have it, you need to go outside.
That's pretty much it.

My kids are so young, we have Amazon for cartoons. Other than that, outside.

Wonder when our next commit will be? Jefferson is scheduled to commit on the 5th, but everyone seems to think Bama. Seems like the season might be here before we see another commit. And no, I'm not complaining. I'm just thinking about new targets emerging, game visits, possible flips, and all the rollercoaster fun of recruiting. Success on the field could bring more momentum on the recruiting trail. Guys currently committed elsewhere might take notice and reconsider. It's wild to think how much could potentially change in a little over 4 months when the ESP arrives.

I wouldn't count on another commit soon. It seems like we'll only take 22-23. I'd imagine the remaining spots are being held to see how certain players do their senior year. I'm sure there are a few that would have a spot regardless, but if they're not ready, then the coaches are probably still evaluating the others. Plus it leaves a little wiggle room in case a player blows up his senior season and wants in.

Reactions: knoxvol52

Chris Cole

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Heup is on a trajectory for CFB legend status. We just need to be patient, support, and enjoy the ride.

I also think our D is going to be getting better and better. I like the scheme DC Bush runs a lot. As the player quality improves, so will the D.

When you no longer have to win by scoring 50 points a game, it takes the pressure off the O to be perfect. Everybody saw that in the Clemson game. The higher rated roster got their tails whipped.
Crazy thing is, with this offense, when the defense is better, we score even more! More stops = more chances/more pts. I bet we crack a season avg of 48+ ppg before Heupel retires from here..

Have had it for several years and still like it. High speed internet is a must for it. Unlimited DVR is the best feature. Only downside I've had is the cost has went up several times, but what hasn't. Lol The split screen is a pretty new feature so haven't really played with it. Don't believe it was available last fall.

Edit: A lot of good info in the Cord cutting thread in the Pub: The Ultimate Cord Cutting Guide (merged)

I wouldn't count on another commit soon. It seems like we'll only take 22-23. I'd imagine the remaining spots are being held to see how certain players do their senior year. I'm sure there are a few that would have a spot regardless, but if they're not ready, then the coaches are probably still evaluating the others. Plus it leaves a little wiggle room in case a player blows up his senior season and wants in.

Why would we only take 22-23 when there's 31 Seniors on the roster and we're allowed to manage to the 85 man limit?

Even giving back 2 scholarships a year under the NCAA penalty, shouldn't we be looking at 25+ in this class?

Serious question, not trying to bust on you, just not understanding where this 22-23 number is coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back