Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i first got YTTV it was $40/month. Good times :(
I got it originally at $35 and they grandfathered that until they didn't. Now I'm paying $85 after tax with the 4k/unlimited streams option. I'm splitting it with my brother so it's not a terrible situation considering other options. It's by far the best TV streaming service

Reactions: mrMet
About 10 years ago there was a guy on Volquest who was bedridden with chronic pain but followed recruiting enthusiastically. Does anyone remember that username?

I wouldn't count on another commit soon. It seems like we'll only take 22-23. I'd imagine the remaining spots are being held to see how certain players do their senior year. I'm sure there are a few that would have a spot regardless, but if they're not ready, then the coaches are probably still evaluating the others. Plus it leaves a little wiggle room in case a player blows up his senior season and wants in.
Also wiggle room for portal and we owe scholarships to the AA.

Are you in Maryville? Knoxville? Cleveland?

ATT Fiber is just like every other iteration of GPON Tech, MUS, EPB, Ben Lomand, Twin Lakes, TDS, KUB, NU, French Broad, Erwin Fiber.

The only static difference is money that ATT put into its hardware.

BTW, Spectrum is running EPOn fiber all over hells half acre in Maryville, Seymour, Sevierville, White Pine, Dandridge, La Follette, Jellico, Maybardville.

Nashville burbs

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I know I’m supposed to be ok with Barn having some success on the recruiting trail, especially when it comes at the expense of Bama and Ga.

But, flipped on Finebaum for a bit since we’re getting close to season and the Auburn faithful are going to be insufferable. They are quite full of themselves with the 2 five stars!
I want Hugh Freeze to leave after four insignificant years of getting his ass kicked.

I'm not stuck on that 22-23 number like VQ seems to be. I think there are certain players the staff wants rights now, and I think some more will pop up before all is said and done. With 19 guys committed, that would mean we're only planning on adding 3 or 4 more. I personally think the staff would like to add 3 more just on offense. 2 WR and a TE. Then on defense you have to look at the DL, Edge, and they really want Cole at LB. And truthfully, if they could flip a guy like Demello Jones, I think they would. So yeah, I'm not sure how just 22-23 is realistic atm. Unless they plan on cutting some lower rated guys.
I wouldn't think we'd be looking at anything other than impact players from here on out. If stud HS recruits don't jump on board, I'd be looking at some help from the portal. We're thin in spots.

I wouldn't think we'd be looking at anything other than impact players from here on out. If stud HS recruits don't jump on board, I'd be looking at some help from the portal. We're thin in spots.
What if impact players aren't in the portal?

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back