Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm that guy!!

Knockout out three of my front teeth in a snowboarding accident at Breckenridge, CO Feb 2021. (Off topic... but just know that trees don't move)

Anyway, needed three mouth surgeries before I could get crowns: a x7 root canals all at once, cadaver bone implants into my upper jaw to anchor the titanium implants, and a graft of the roof of my mouth to replace the missing gum tissue

Took 1.5 years to complete them all. Never minded wearing the mask
That sounds rough. I hope you're doing well now.

Jack, I am assuming your wife is reading over your shoulder, but, come on, dude, she is pretty much everybody's type.
I said she's beautiful.

She also seems like the girl at the bar who needs attention from every one, and usually wrong kind of.

Anyway, thankfully I married a beautiful woman, who's mature.

I feel like these are Big 10 guys who are just amazed that he really is that talented. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody saw this coming.

Total steal.

Heupel could scheme me up to catch 5 TDs and 200+ yards against Bama and win a Biletnikoff, so clearly you have to throw those things out…. When you do, he’s a total diamond in the rough.

That is something I never did...I was once offered 5g a week to make "deliveries" around north GA and southern east Tennessee and told the guy heck no.

That is one big reason why I'm not dead or in jail....everybody that was involved in that particular group ended up going to prison in the late 90s...the main guy got the Kingpin charge and ended up with life in prison.

I stayed as far as I could get from his ring....thank God.
I think you should write a book.

I think you should write a book.
Nah...I was small taters, I was just in it for the 💩s and giggles...I wanted nothing to do with getting on the laws radar, and I barely remember half the stupid stuff I did. Some of it is very vibrant in my memory though...there are a couple of times that guns were pulled.

I am very blessed to have got through it alive and not imprisoned...as "small taters" as I was, I was often in possession of enough contraband to put me away for 20+ years. I firmly believe it is because I had a momma that stayed on her knees, and kept everyone she knew on their knees praying for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back