Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a really ingenious way of moving illicit drugs around. The hard part is getting them into the country in the first place.

It kinda makes me wonder how many Americans are literally sitting on a bricks of weed or cocaine etc. You know a few of those recliners and couches had to make it into someone's home over the years. And it's not like the smugglers are gonna call the cops or manufacturers up and say "yeah, we lost some couches filled with cocaine that need to be recalled... the model numbers are xxxxxx" lol.

Did Florida's NIL check bounce or something?

Top 60 recruit who began at Kentucky = guy who was likely considered a huge risk by every other school during recruitment. I don't know what it is but UK has taken highly rated fails on OL a ton during Stoops' time there. Recruits that were rated high but no one else would touch. My guess is Florida found out what Kentucky already learned.

Also, if this guy couldn't get PT on UK's OL last season and secure a starting role that alone is a giant red flag. They were nearly as bad as our OL when we turned Worley into a human crash test dummy.

Top 60 recruit who began at Kentucky = guy who was likely considered a huge risk by every other school during recruitment. I don't know what it is but UK has taken highly rated fails on OL a ton during Stoops' time there. Recruits that were rated high but no one else would touch. My guess is Florida found out what Kentucky already learned.

Also, if this guy couldn't get PT on UK's OL last season and secure a starting role that alone is a giant red flag. They were nearly as bad as our OL when we turned Worley into a human crash test dummy.

Article I read said he was transferring due to his mother recently being diagnosed with cancer. He is apparently seeking a family hardship transfer waiver.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I do wonder this: do these movements help or hurt non-revenue/Olympic sports? Both at the moving schools and at the schools stuck behind, where the conference will likely lose money/deals to distribute
Has to hurt, one would think, especially when it comes to travel.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back