Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE RF MORAN INVITATIONAL COLLEGE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS BACK!

Fantrax

We need 14 teams again. Season starts Aug 26th so we will have a live draft AUGUST 20th at 6 PM EST

This is a COMPETITIVE league, even if it's not for money (but plenty of @frankbucks.) No half wits or in state recruiting dweebs need apply.

Good luck let me know if you have any questions.
I am in. You all can consider your asses collectively kicked.

Spoken like a true ex-mule.
That is something I never did...I was once offered 5g a week to make "deliveries" around north GA and southern east Tennessee and told the guy heck no.

That is one big reason why I'm not dead or in jail....everybody that was involved in that particular group ended up going to prison in the late 90s...the main guy got the Kingpin charge and ended up with life in prison.

I stayed as far as I could get from his ring....thank God.

It kinda makes me wonder how many Americans are literally sitting on a bricks of weed or cocaine etc. You know a few of those recliners and couches had to make it into someone's home over the years. And it's not like the smugglers are gonna call the cops or manufacturers up and say "yeah, we lost some couches filled with cocaine that need to be recalled... the model numbers are xxxxxx" lol.

On a related note, Trippie now needs new furniture since his has been torn to shreds.

Never gets old
twss.gif

Here's the question: Why would FSU and Clemson WANT to be in the Big 10??

At what point does the revenue increase from the TV deals not surpass actually being competitive and the stress places on your coaches and athletes to travel cross country weekly?

Colorado moving to Big 12 made sense. UCLA, Oregon, USC, Washington, FSU, and Clemson to Big 10 doesn't make sense.

It's too late, but there should've been serious parameters placed on these movements.
Commissioners dgaf.

They all have Napoleon complex and don't want to make less than the other. That's what caused Sankey to go on his rager to begin with.

It's all bs.

Article I read said he was transferring due to his mother recently being diagnosed with cancer. He is apparently seeking a family hardship transfer waiver.

I didn't realize it was the same guy from a while back. If he's from Louisville and he just left UK for UF but now wants to understandably come back home does he then go to Louisville?

On a related note, Trippie now needs new furniture since his has been torn to shreds.

And related to that Trippie has offered some lovely old couches up for burning to VN the next time we need to riot and/or celebrate. All he asks is that we keep an eye out for some replacements. He really does need that furniture - got an evil cat that has shredded everything in sight! 🤣

Yes it's real. She has issues with people asking social media to stop promoting her. Or something along those lines . Someone needs to get that a whopper feeding tube.

That girl is dying in front of us. I'm sorry but this is where we've gone too far on laws against commitment because she needs to be committed to a medical facility right this instant to save her life and as you say, given a giant feeding tube. She's committing suicide in front of us and we're going to act like it's ok - our hands are tied? There's no 'maybe' here. She will die without intervention.

I swear, I think some people are disappointed people have stopped wearing them. . . I think they liked the fashion of it. 🤦‍♂️

I'm that guy!!

Knockout out three of my front teeth in a snowboarding accident at Breckenridge, CO Feb 2021. (Off topic... but just know that trees don't move)

Anyway, needed three mouth surgeries before I could get crowns: a x7 root canals all at once, cadaver bone implants into my upper jaw to anchor the titanium implants, and a graft of the roof of my mouth to replace the missing gum tissue

Took 1.5 years to complete them all. Never minded wearing the mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back