Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Speed kills,” White told GoVols247 on Tuesday afternoon when asked about Hyatt’s reported NFL-record 24 mph speed during training camp with the New York Giants.

Hyatt turned heads in NFL circles earlier this week, when the former Tennessee star confirmed he’d been clocked at 24 mph “a few times” in training camp. The previous NFL record had been 23.24 mph from receiver Tyreek Hill in 2016.

Hyatt’s top GPS speed at Tennessee last season was 23.6 mph, but White — then a freshman, now a sophomore — was clocked as high as 23.4 mph.

“We was pretty close,” White said. “We was pretty close.”

“I feel like I can get to 24 now,” he said. “That’s my goal. Yeah. Yeah. I need to be faster than J-Hy. Most definitely. No doubt.”

Jaylen Wright is pushing me, and Dylan Sampson is, too,” White said. “All three of us, we need to race one day. We need to find out who’s fastest.”

“I definitely can’t lose to a running back,” he said. “But those guys are fast. They’re unbelievably fast.”

zoom

imagine Kamara in Heup's offense.
Imagine Seldon in Heup's offense. . .

Imagine Thornton. . . Squirrel. . . Bru, Sampson, Nico 👀 our offense is gonna be absolutely raunchy for the foreseeable future.

Really though, I would've liked to seen Pig Howard in this kind of O.

Last edited:

Running through the T will always have the top spot in my heart, but the first game of the 2021 season coming after the Covid year, when UNC went to Blacksburg and they played “Enter Sandman” to bring out the home team. I gotta admit, it was pretty bada$$ and I am no VA Tech fan.

As a Ric Flair fan, I can appreciate SCar coming out to Also Sprach Zarathustra.

I couldn’t even tell you what the other 47 schools on that list do for an entrance.

Edit: I take it back. Ralphie the Buffalo is a great college mascot tradition and Chief Osceola with the flaming spear is another good one. Dotting the “i” in “Ohio” always seemed kinda lame to me. Miami running through the fake smoke in the 80’s was cutting edge at the time and made more imposing because of how good the teams were back then, but it has lost its mystique.

She just needs a lineup.

iu

Yeah, I looked it up and it seems like as long as the kicker is lined up for the kick at the snap the holder gets an exception. So even though they didn't kick it he's still not down when his knee is touching.

I'll send an apology to the SEC office once they overturn the the Gaffney catch...

It would be difficult to fake a field goal if the holder couldn't have his knee on the ground, wouldn't it?

Running through the T will always have the top spot in my heart, but the first game of the 2021 season coming after the Covid year, when UNC went to Blacksburg and they played “Enter Sandman” to bring out the home team. I gotta admit, it was pretty bada$$ and I am no VA Tech fan.

As a Ric Flair fan, I can appreciate SCar coming out to Also Sprach Zarathustra.

I couldn’t even tell you what the other 47 schools on that list do for an entrance.

Edit: I take it back. Ralphie the Buffalo is a great college mascot tradition and Chief Osceola with the flaming spear is another good one. Dotting the “i” in “Ohio” always seemed kinda lame to me. Miami running through the fake smoke in the 80’s was cutting edge at the time and made more imposing because of how good the teams were back then, but it has lost its mystique.
1.UT
2.FSU
3.Va Tech

top 3........any order. But I'll go with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back