Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wants...... Get rid of Mizzu and aTm and add FSU to the West and either VA Tech or West Virginia to the East. Tell Texas and Oklahoma "no thanks, we're full".

#Save the Big 12

Mizzou at least borders us. The other's don't. WV is like adding the worst fans on Rupp's Rafters to football but without actually winning anything. Mizzou should be in the West tho and Auburn in the East but we're not gonna have divisions like that anymore anyway. VT and FSU make more sense to me though.

Reactions: Devo182 and Rishvol
Had a colonoscopy in January, and an Endoscopy in April.

Three biopsied later, I was clear.

That's the punch line. ... there was possibility of polyp returning positive. Barrett's was also a possibility. Thank God, all was clear.

It isnt really a joke.

I was diagnosed with colon cancer last Nov. Surgery this past January. Fortunately, no chemo and so far all clear.

Had a colonoscopy in January, and an Endoscopy in April.

Three biopsied later, I was clear.

That's the punch line. ... there was possibility of polyp returning positive. Barrett's was also a possibility. Thank God, all was clear.

It isnt really a joke.

Agreed. Had to stay after my older brother to get it done. Just lost a good friend to colon cancer. It is a critically important screening, but it’s also ok to find humor in how awkward it is.

Thankful your situation was resolved positively.

Mizzou at least borders us. The other's don't. WV is like adding the worst fans on Rupp's Rafters to football but without actually winning anything. Mizzou should be in the West tho and Auburn in the East but we're not gonna have divisions like that anymore anyway. VT and FSU make more sense to me though.
VT and FSU was who I wanted when we expanded a few years ago. I never thought Mizzu or aTm culturally fit in the SEC and I wouldn't miss them if they left now.

FTR, I didn't like the Arkansas and USCjr picks in 1992 but I did like the 12 team, 2 division format, with a conference championship. I was hoping for Georgia Tech and FSU way back then.

But that is the NCAA. The NCAA ARE the schools, very literally...

I think this is what is missed by so many. Their solution is what already exists. Again why I've never heard a real solution to this issue.
Solution....the cheating 💩 they have been doing...burn it down to the freakin ground and start over...easy peasy.

If the same old same old few teams are once again going to be allowed to cheat with impunity while others are held to some stupid standard, then screw them and I don't give a crap what happens....I am sick of the status quo...period.

Mom and stepdad are about to fly out to Colorado and drive up there for 10 days. Been trying to pass along all of the moran knowledge between you and Jack 😆
Don't listen to Jack...he is absolutely useless as a trip guide, he has no deep love of the place like I do....not kidding.

The biggest difference to me was the line of scrimmage. Our OL was able to handle Bama but not Georgia when it counted.
The difference in the OL was the crowd..period.

But what shut the offense down was UGA raping our recievers on the los, thereby keeping them from getting so wide open as they usually do, and getting absolutely zero calls against them for it.

Dude, go back and read my original post. I never said the DBs weren’t aggressive. I said that Hooker missed reads on open guys underneath and when our WRs were open long he overthrew them.

These things can all be true. I just happen to think Hooker having a bad day was the biggest factor. You disagree.

Why can’t you live with people disagreeing with you?
Ok...he did miss, but the usual multiple open opportunities and timing was not there because the refs let the UGA DBs assault our recievers with zero calls.

Cause and effect.

Reactions: Skid
I’m going to state that our coaches are aware of this situation and are planning on making provisions to counteract it. If our WRs practice against DBs that are imitating the uga DBs , then they can scheme ways around it.

Can a WR blast a DB at the line of scrimmage? As soon as the WR feels the grab, raise their arms as they spin and fall down. The refs would have to call that as defensive holding or PI.

Surely our coaches have a game plan 🤔
It was REALLY obvious in the UGA game...and zero calls.

Agreed. Had to stay after my older brother to get it done. Just lost a good friend to colon cancer. It is a critically important screening, but it’s also ok to find humor in how awkward it is.

Thankful your situation was resolved positively.
i was scared ****-less. fire for effect.

my wife's uncle, and a damn good man. just passed, from stomach cancer. im a big proponent of humor.

but sometimes it isn't necessary. my buddies also pooped in a bag not too soon thereafter. hope my anxiety, and story somehow catalyzed that. used to be 50 was the age. with processed foods, and fast meats served daily. it's needs to be 40, 45 minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back