Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the radio when the news came. Couldn't believe he screwed us like that. Never forgave him even though he was a helluva AD. Yeah, I'm still pissed at UT for screwing Majors, too. If we'd stood by Majors.....
Regardless of what UT and Fulmer did, I still think Johnny was his own worst enemy and would have never gotten a NC. Who knows about that but to the original point, DAD would have built a dynasty that would have prevented Bryant's rise. Idiot (for going back to UF)...

Jalin Hyatt Offensive Rookie of the Year +4000

yeah I put $25 on it yesterday...and also $50 on Joe for the heisman...and a hundo on the vols -7.5 against the gators to more than cover both of those futures cause i'm dam sure we'll beat the green piss out of florida this year

Last edited:
If this were true he would not have got an extension last season.

This is just what was told to me regarding Butvg by an alumnus who used to work in the AD. If I remember correctly, it was a 1 year extension after his first season. Look at his second season. The record sucked. He has a combined 5-6 wins over 2 seasons. He is picked to finish last again too. He did have a great recruiting year vs the rest of the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back