Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar none.............The greatest Hard Rock/Metal Album in the last 50 years!

I'll be up-front on August 26th in Nashville!!!

Played that cassette out!

And yes, easily the greatest hard rock album of the last 50. So many dirty, iconic guitar riffs.

They were like nothing else before, or since.

Reactions: peaygolf
Soo I think in the end we have more passing yards than last season but I also think we have more sacks given up. Not sure how I feel about points yet but it will be close. Definitely more 3 and outs for us but more big plays too. I think in the end what we will miss most this season is Hookers pocket presents….
1691378673351.gif

I see that point. Speaking strictly to financials, which is unfortunately the sole reason why these decisions are being made, I could see North Carolina being most valuable.

I thought you were saying it was valuable to you. Bc to some they do act like it’s important to them. And I have to wonder why. Unless they are an employee of the conference it has no personal ramifications. But maybe those people are the ones who chant “SEC” at opposing teams and cheer for other members of the conference to win big.

Baylor grad wife is all excited that Colorado has returned to Big XII, as she can now see her Bears on the regular just driving to Boulder instead of flying to Waco

I suppose my point is that college sports really do benefit from regionality

The NCAA cannot limit the amount an individual athlete can make in NIL. But they could set a "salary cap" limiting the amount member institutions spend annually on NIL

NFL salary cap for 2023 is $224.8 million. The Chiefs could pay Mahomes $224.8 million this year, or they can choose to field a 45 man roster

That seems to me to be the only way the 'AA remains relevant
The institutions don’t spend money on NIL - the money spent by individuals or companies on NIL is in exchange for the athlete(s) name, image or likeness. In some cases, signed photos, shirts, and the like. In others, marketing efforts by athlete(s) for advertising, being a spokesman, etc.

I confess that I was completely wrong about him. Good guy and innovative. Not sure if his system can win the SEC much less a natty, but it's entertaining as all get out. All I know for certain is that I've not enjoyed UT football this much since Peyton was on the hill. I'm good.

Pretty sure that the Vols want way more than a natty. It’s cheap beer anyway.

I’m confident that CJH knows what it takes to win a National Championship and he and his coaching staff already have a plan to take that step. He is building a dynasty that very few can see right now. 20 years from now, people will be talking about how he ended saban’s reign of terror. Ended smart’s attempt at dominance. And embarrassed the teams unfortunate enough to have to play Tennessee in the playoffs for decades. Doesn’t matter how many teams the other conferences added, they were still playing for second place after Tennessee.
This year is the eye opener for the SEC. They will learn how to lose to Tennessee again. Then the nation will realize that not only is Tennessee “back”, but that the Volunteers are looking for payback.

15-0 🤠

First of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back