Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I was completely wrong about him. Good guy and innovative. Not sure if his system can win the SEC much less a natty, but it's entertaining as all get out. All I know for certain is that I've not enjoyed UT football this much since Peyton was on the hill. I'm good.
It’ll require more talent to win the sec. Nobody is winning the sec with a roster rated 19th in the country and 7th/14 in the conference. (9th/16 when you factor in Texas and Oklahoma)

Reactions: knoxvol52
Imagine being a 16 year old kid and some nearly 40 year old dude makes a video like this for you.

Hope MA doesn’t see this or he may decommit.

Don’t see much anymore but it use to seem like he was popular with them…. It was very confusing.

My recurring dream is that it's near the end of the second semester of my senior year of college, and I'm looking through some old papers and find my class schedule. While looking at it, I realize I'm still enrolled in a class that I haven't attended since the beginning of the semester. It's also a class I need to graduate. The rest of the dream is spent in a panic trying to contact the professor and find out if it's possible to salvage my grade.

Apparently it's an incredibly common post-college dream. I actually sort of lived it, but it wasn't a class for me, it was meeting with the graduation coordinator to ensure everything was good to go. I didn't meet with her until the last minute, and it was sort of up in the air until a day or two before graduation as to whether my name would get called.
I’ve had that dream several times! Realize I forgot a class I was supposed to be going to and wonder how many tests I have missed. But I can’t find a paper where and when it is so I can find out. Also had several dreams of being in a classroom and can hear kids on the way, but I can’t find my plans or anything I need to get them started until I can find my plans. Now that’s a nightmare! The worst one is where you’ve lost your kid!

All conferences should go back to the original members, 😂
reset-button-press.gif

From VQ:

Make the case: Tennessee was the most recent visit for Cole and seemingly has some momentum coming out of the visit. He and linebackers coach Brian Jean Mary have rapidly built a nice rapport with each other. The distance from Salem, Virginia is the closest of any school that is a legitimate factor with Cole and his high school teammate Peyton Lewis is committed to Tennessee.
Take: By no means are things done for Cole but I’ve talked to enough people to feel like the Vols have left a big impression for him and can easily be his choice over Georgia, Miami and others. The Bulldogs and Canes are going to keep pushing but Tennessee has certainly made a push in this one.

My recurring dream is that it's near the end of the second semester of my senior year of college, and I'm looking through some old papers and find my class schedule. While looking at it, I realize I'm still enrolled in a class that I haven't attended since the beginning of the semester. It's also a class I need to graduate. The rest of the dream is spent in a panic trying to contact the professor and find out if it's possible to salvage my grade.

Apparently it's an incredibly common post-college dream. I actually sort of lived it, but it wasn't a class for me, it was meeting with the graduation coordinator to ensure everything was good to go. I didn't meet with her until the last minute, and it was sort of up in the air until a day or two before graduation as to whether my name would get called.
I have a similar one. It's usually high school, where I've had to go back as an adult for whatever reason, but I have work to do so I couldn't make it most of the year. Then I frantically try to scramble to pass the final.

Recurring dreams are the unconscious mind’s way of trying to work out problems you are facing in the real world.

Have you encountered many werewolves, lately? That could be the issue.

I'm sometimes chased by grizzly bears in my dreams, and invariably it seems to coincide with my trying to avoid dealing with some difficult issue or individual. When I stop to fight the bear (one time I threw rocks at its eyes), I know I'm on the road to dealing with the issue when I wake up.

Disagree. Train wrecks can at least be cleaned up afterwards. Not sure if there is a way to truly clean up after an Andy mad beat tweet.
Honestly, I wish he'd have the ability to step back and self evaluate. Recognizing that his behaviour isnt healthy. There are boundaries in society, and when you habitually step beyond those or have no ability to regulate between what is real and what isnt, you need to step away.

Why dis associative disorder is what it is. Folks who suffer from it usually have some other compulsion or impulsivity that prevents them from regulating.

There are medications...again, just observations from reading, watching, and listening. Could be way off base. However, my buddy has met him a couple times. Pretty much in line.

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back