Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that the Vols want way more than a natty. Itā€™s cheap beer anyway.

Iā€™m confident that CJH knows what it takes to win a National Championship and he and his coaching staff already have a plan to take that step. He is building a dynasty that very few can see right now. 20 years from now, people will be talking about how he ended sabanā€™s reign of terror. Ended smartā€™s attempt at dominance. And embarrassed the teams unfortunate enough to have to play Tennessee in the playoffs for decades. Doesnā€™t matter how many teams the other conferences added, they were still playing for second place after Tennessee.
This year is the eye opener for the SEC. They will learn how to lose to Tennessee again. Then the nation will realize that not only is Tennessee ā€œbackā€, but that the Volunteers are looking for payback.

15-0 šŸ¤ 

First of many.
200-0

Pretty sure that the Vols want way more than a natty. Itā€™s cheap beer anyway.

Iā€™m confident that CJH knows what it takes to win a National Championship and he and his coaching staff already have a plan to take that step. He is building a dynasty that very few can see right now. 20 years from now, people will be talking about how he ended sabanā€™s reign of terror. Ended smartā€™s attempt at dominance. And embarrassed the teams unfortunate enough to have to play Tennessee in the playoffs for decades. Doesnā€™t matter how many teams the other conferences added, they were still playing for second place after Tennessee.
This year is the eye opener for the SEC. They will learn how to lose to Tennessee again. Then the nation will realize that not only is Tennessee ā€œbackā€, but that the Volunteers are looking for payback.

15-0 šŸ¤ 

First of many.
1691408895838.gif

Vanderbilt is just the worst. Kick them out and take VT, UVA, & UNC.

Nope, vandy is a founding member of the SEC.
Plus, General Neyland and Coach Cafego donā€™t think that we have beaten them enough to let them off that easily. Iā€™m in agreement. I truly enjoy watching a mismatched vandy beating. Too many times in our wandering through the desert was that game competitive or an actual loss. I want the wins to pile up so high that I canā€™t even remember that dark period. I detest vandy.

Any of you have a recurring dream?

I've had one my whole life, since I was a kid. I use to get it about once a month, then about once a year. Now I've started getting it about once a month again.

It's night and I'm in a dark parking lot, out of breath and tired from running. I'm hiding beside a car trying to unscrew an old antenna off it to use as a weapon. As I'm unscrewing it, I hear a voice say, "You think that's gonna help?"

I look to the where the voice is and there is a werewolf/bigfoot (he looks like the bigfoot from Tenacious D video and seems pretty nice except he's hunting me, but I think he's a werewolf) that has found me hiding by the car. He always asks me "what do you think an antenna is gonna do to me, it's not silver?" I tell him it's gonna leave a mark on him that can be seen when he turns human again (I think I'll finally be able to know who he is, then realize I'll be dead). He laughs and says no one will know how he got the mark, then I point up at a security camera. He sees it and jumps back a few feet and says "you win, but I'll get you next time!". . . then runs off into the darkness.

Sometimes in a parking lot, sometimes in a field with a bunch of cars parked in it, sometimes in a parking garage, but I'm always exhausted from running and I'm always hiding by a car trying to get an antenna, šŸ˜†. It's always dark and foggy looking.

So weird, probably from a werewolf movie I saw as a kid in the 80s 90s. šŸ¤·šŸ¤”

I've had one my whole life, since I was a kid. I use to get it about once a month, then about once a year. Now I've started getting it about once a month again.

It's night and I'm in a dark parking lot, out of breath and tired from running. I'm hiding beside a car trying to unscrew an old antenna off it to use as a weapon. As I'm unscrewing it, I hear a voice say, "You think that's gonna help?"

I look to the where the voice is and there is a werewolf/bigfoot (he looks like the bigfoot from Tenacious D video, but I think he's a werewolf) that has found me hiding by the car. He always asks me "what do you think an antenna is gonna do to me, it's not silver?" I tell him it's gonna leave a mark on him that can be seen when he turns human again (I think I'll finally be able to know who he is, then realize I'll be dead). He laughs and says no one will know how he got the mark, then I point up at a security camera. He sees it and jumps back a few feet and says "you win, but I'll get you next time!". . . then runs off into the darkness.

Sometimes in a parking lot, sometimes in a field with a bunch of cars parked in it, sometimes in a parking garage, but I'm always exhausted from running and I'm always hiding by a car trying to get an antenna, šŸ˜†. It's always dark and foggy looking.

So weird, probably from a werewolf movie I saw as a kid in the 80s 90s. šŸ¤·šŸ¤”
You must have watched the Silver Bullet movie...

Probably. That's the movie I was thinking of, but couldn't remember the name. I remember watching American Werewolf in London back then too, but probably silver bullet. I wonder why I keep having the dream? Neither of those movies scared me.
Dreams are weird lots of times,I have dreams about working a job 25 years ago more of a nightmare... When I was a kid I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre the Original not these BS remakes didn't sleep for 3 days it felt like and don't even get me started on the Excorsist let a small kid watch that lol....

Probably. That's the movie I was thinking of, but couldn't remember the name. I remember watching American Werewolf in London back then too, but probably silver bullet. I wonder why I keep having the dream? Neither of those movies scared me.
Thereā€™s fictional monsters, then thereā€™s THIS guy!
1691410036311.gif

I look to the where the voice is and there is a werewolf/bigfoot (he looks like the bigfoot from Tenacious D video and seems pretty nice except he's hunting me, but I think he's a werewolf) that has found me hiding by the car. He always asks me "what do you think an antenna is gonna do to me, it's not silver?" I tell him it's gonna leave a mark on him that can be seen when he turns human again (I think I'll finally be able to know who he is, then realize I'll be dead). He laughs and says no one will know how he got the mark, then I point up at a security camera. He sees it and jumps back a few feet and says "you win, but I'll get you next time!". . . then runs off into the darkness.

Recurring dreams are the unconscious mindā€™s way of trying to work out problems you are facing in the real world.

Have you encountered many werewolves, lately? That could be the issue.

Recurring dreams are the unconscious mindā€™s way of trying to work out problems you are facing in the real world.

Have you encountered many werewolves, lately? That could be the issue.
Seems like that's all I've ever dated. . . except they were monsters all the time and just got worse once a month.

Seems like that's all I've ever dated. . . except they were monsters all the time and just got worse once a month.
Werewolves are pretty straight forward. I mean, angry blah blah, bloodthirsty heathens.

The female is bloodthirsty, but in a much more calculated, death-by-1000-cuts, i'm going to watch you slowly wither away whilst pretending to be emotionally unstable whilst you do thy bidding, passive-aggressive.

I misread your first line. I thought you said "recruiting dream." The rest of the post didn't make sense after that.

My recurring dream is that it's near the end of the second semester of my senior year of college, and I'm looking through some old papers and find my class schedule. While looking at it, I realize I'm still enrolled in a class that I haven't attended since the beginning of the semester. It's also a class I need to graduate. The rest of the dream is spent in a panic trying to contact the professor and find out if it's possible to salvage my grade.

Apparently it's an incredibly common post-college dream. I actually sort of lived it, but it wasn't a class for me, it was meeting with the graduation coordinator to ensure everything was good to go. I didn't meet with her until the last minute, and it was sort of up in the air until a day or two before graduation as to whether my name would get called.

My recurring dream is that it's near the end of the second semester of my senior year of college, and I'm looking through some old papers and find my class schedule. While looking at it, I realize I'm still enrolled in a class that I haven't attended since the beginning of the semester. It's also a class I need to graduate. The rest of the dream is spent in a panic trying to contact the professor and find out if it's possible to salvage my grade.

Apparently it's an incredibly common post-college dream. I actually sort of lived it, but it wasn't a class for me, it was meeting with the graduation coordinator to ensure everything was good to go. I didn't meet with her until the last minute, and it was sort of up in the air until a day or two before graduation as to whether my name would get called.
šŸ˜†. . . could be worse, but I'd feel pretty desperate after having that dream.

Same, in graduate school. I still have dreams that I lack a certain class to graduate, and that the people in Office of Graduate Studies didnt get the curriculum correct. Weird.

Same. Hits me about every two or three months. I graduated 26 years ago.

Yeah, I have a variation of this dream once or twice a year. Always wake up in a bit of a panic.

Iā€™ve been out of college for a long time. You would think those would eventually fade away.

Same.

Always skipping class or forgetting to attend, only to scramble at the end of the semester. Most of the time, I canā€™t even find the classroom.

Must go back to freshman/sophomore years when I skipped a lot to play golf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back