Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
reset-button-press.gif
The great reset?

It's complaints like this that are currently going to kill college sports
@Jimmy Football is right imo.

That Okie site trolls incessantly. They basically removed us (a founding member) from the SEC (in their dreams).

That schedule would not only be boring as hell. It would reduce us to the level of that weak competition over time. That would kill college sports for me.

It's complaints like this that are currently going to kill college sports
I would ask you to reconsider that view on college sports.

This is the best time in football ever.

The present media uproar has successfully diverted everyone away from specific criticism of their darlings the B1G losers and PAC rats. They are substituting a story about what "we" are doing and how "football" is disappearing. I don't buy it.

This is the most excited I have been about the future of football in a long time. (1) We are back! (2) We have a solid chance that the SEC schedule will be leveled. (3) NIL has given us the chance to compete with the pet teams that have always been exempted from rule enforcement.

I don't give a d-mn what the B1G thinks it's doing.

Everyone talking about this in the context of football but it hurts other sports more. Volleyball, baseball, softball and others all play multiple times mid week. Will be a challenging schedule and expensive travel.
Because it's a football recruiting forum.

But by all means criticize Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, USC, and Oregon -- and their pretentious Administrations -- by name for doing everything in their power to harm those sports and student athletes. Those schools suck.

But please don't be tricked by the media "sidestep" into saying what "we" or "football" or "college sports" are doing. Because we didn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back