Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think Florida State has went suspiciously quiet on the conference realignment front?

Makes me think the SEC is involved. Sankey keeps everything close and the way Texas and Oklahoma joining was kept quiet makes me think we'll hear about it when it's already done.

I’m going to be in a very small minority here, but I hate Metallica. They remind me too much of the 80’s rock bands (yes, I know they were there too) that my ex husband played ALL the time.

Metallica was awesome. They adapted their music style in the mid 1990’s when other heavy metal bands didn’t.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Who else thought we were gonna win 52-31 or so here?

View attachment 568407

They couldn't stop us.

52-49 is just as good, of course, but it really felt like we were about to send an absolute shockwave through CFB by blowing out Bama.
Watched that game again last night. We couldn't stop them much either. We did gift them 7 with the scoop and score.

No, not recruiting. Real life. Recruiting is what it is, but real life is what tears you down.

Not going to go into detail, but family can be hard to deal with. Especially sick family that doesn't want to admit they're sick.
Got ya...I understand...hope it gets better for you. We have had a brutal last couple of weeks too...my Dad has been in the hospital for most of the last two weeks with his A-fib, but they are doing cardiac ablation tomorrow and hopefully that gets it under control...then our daughter had to go to the hospital in Florida friday with stroke like symptoms, but it wasn't a stroke...thank God.

On top of that our Rav-4 transmission went haywire and blew out a seal when we went to Georgia for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and it's costing about 5 grand to get it rebuilt...so I had to sell my camper....but that crap is nothing compared to the fear of losing a father and daughter.

Hang in there...I was pretty much having a nervous breakdown last week, but the Lord got me through it and I have peace now.

Metallica was awesome. They adapted their music style in the mid 1990’s when other heavy metal bands didn’t.
One of my friends was a huge Metallica fan….They started out claiming they were some kind of rogue band that did their own thing….. They claimed they would never do a music video…. They started making videos…. When the record companies told the heavy metal/hair band groups that they had to change or they were done…. Metallica(as far as I know) was the only one that agreed to change…. My friend was so devastated that they “sold” out.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTProf and KptVFL
One of my friends was a huge Metallica….. They started out claiming they were some kind of rogue band that did their own thing….. They claimed they would never do a music video…. They started making videos…. When the record companies told the heavy metal/hair band groups that they had to change or they were done…. Metallica(as far as I know) was the only one that agreed to change…. My friend was so devastated that they “sold” out.
think it's called getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back