Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recurring dream is that it's near the end of the second semester of my senior year of college, and I'm looking through some old papers and find my class schedule. While looking at it, I realize I'm still enrolled in a class that I haven't attended since the beginning of the semester. It's also a class I need to graduate. The rest of the dream is spent in a panic trying to contact the professor and find out if it's possible to salvage my grade.

Apparently it's an incredibly common post-college dream. I actually sort of lived it, but it wasn't a class for me, it was meeting with the graduation coordinator to ensure everything was good to go. I didn't meet with her until the last minute, and it was sort of up in the air until a day or two before graduation as to whether my name would get called.

Yep had pretty much same dream.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Have you been to Bobby Dodd? It’s a dump if there ever was one. Also was at the GT game in Mercedes Benz where we easily outnumbered them 3 to 1…in their own city no less. Hard Pass.
There’s some history there for sure. Entry to sec could be the thing that turns them around, or at least takes a couple recruits out of UGAs hands each year.

Do love me some Guns though. Saw them last year and Slash is amazing.
I saw GnR open for Motley Crue in 1987 at the Roundhouse in Chattanooga. Welcome to the Jungle was just rising up the charts. They were awful. Rose couldn’t remember lines and the playing was totally off. Literally booed off the stage after two songs. The only other time I saw that happen was David Lee Roth in 1988 in Knoxville.

By the way, Motley Crue was awesome. This was the Girls Girls Girls tour and they were on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back