Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wish he'd have the ability to step back and self evaluate. Recognizing that his behaviour isnt healthy. There are boundaries in society, and when you habitually step beyond those or have no ability to regulate between what is real and what isnt, you need to step away.

Why dis associative disorder is what it is. Folks who suffer from it usually have some other compulsion or impulsivity that prevents them from regulating.

There are medications...again, just observations from reading, watching, and listening. Could be way off base. However, my buddy has met him a couple times. Pretty much in line.
He is a obnoxious ridiculous dumbazz putz prick idiot....period.

wow, sitting here looking at the upcoming commitments. I honestly dont see anyone we have a better than 50% shot at getting. With Cole getting UGA Donged, that really stings. Staff is going to have to work hard to finish out strong in what could be an exceptional class, but still has many needs

Wet Blanket Hubbs may be right, 22 or 23.
🤦‍♂️....don't care, we get who we get.

No, not recruiting. Real life. Recruiting is what it is, but real life is what tears you down.

Not going to go into detail, but family can be hard to deal with. Especially sick family that doesn't want to admit they're sick.
Take care of yourself, Weez. Prioritize you rest and peace of mind. We're all pulling for you. Sorry for the difficulties.

well. I always wanted a bassboat, or a john boat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess the shoe fits, cant afford either.

Lol 😂…….

Yes, I took the easy way out. I’ve got to get up early and do the whole shift cook thingy in the morning. I’ll LET you win this one, for now. Remember, I’m a ginger and we forget nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back