Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's even more complicated than that. You can find people who broke laws but violated no moral or ethical stricture in jails and prisons. E.g. selling weed isn't really a moral offense in and of itself but it can definitely be a legal offense. Same with someone stealing food from a store - it's illegal but not necessarily immoral if what they took was to avoid starvation or to feed their family. Speeding is illegal but not immoral and on and on. Likewise you can find some of the worst people in terms of their ethics and morals who've broken no laws all around us. You can do some pretty horrible things without ever breaking a law.
Stealing food to feed your family is immoral if the reason you have to steal to feed your family is because you are a lazy no-good leech p.o.💩 bum.

Yankee...

OIP.F2K2W4V2tZq-y5NdpaQJgwHaEK

And commie. How dare someone put Hudde House over Waffle House. 😀

You know, if I haven’t already posted before, you’re my favorite, I’m pretty sure I did.
😂. I would hook y'all up for sure. No way I could ever spend $800,000,000 and go broke. I'd never miss $50,00,000. In fact, if I hit it, I'd probably end up giving most of it away, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Spend $20,000,000, bank $150,000,000, buy a company or 2 for $100,000,000, give away $4 or $500,000,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back