Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t already know, I’m of the female variety. 😁. We’re all still excited to see Cam in a game day setting. I think he’s going to turn some heads and that’s not to blow smoke your way. Did you get some good suggestions on where to eat in Knoxville?
Oh ok, lol. I think he will too. Yes I sure did....the fried chicken spot was really good, I forgot the name. Then I went to a burger spot that was Suggested in the other chat. Then me, Cam and his mom went to some spot on the water, that was really nice.

If I hit, I'll give the RF posters 100k each, up to $50,000,000 total 👀, 😂
pineapple-express-craig-robinson.gif

Yessir, my guy got jets.
I knew he was fast from those track videos you showed us. He just looks so smooth, you don't realize he's approaching light speed, 😂.

Man, can't wait. We've got more speed than we've had in the post 5-10 years combined! I think everyone, fans and opponents both, are gonna be shocked at the speed everywhere.

I knew he was fast from those track videos you showed us. He just looks so smooth, you don't realize he's approaching light speed, 😂.

Man, can't wait. We've got more speed than we've had in the post 5-10 years combined! I think everyone, fans and opponents both, are gonna be shocked at the speed everywhere.
💪🏿💪🏿...I agree

😂. I would hook y'all up for sure. No way I could ever spend $800,000,000 and go broke. I'd never miss $50,00,000. In fact, if I hit it, I'd probably end up giving most of it away, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Spend $20,000,000, bank $150,000,000, buy a company or 2 for $100,000,000, give away $4 or $500,000,000.
i couldn’t live with myself hoarding it
SJCH and some other charities and even strangers. make a difference

And commie. How dare someone put Hudde House over Waffle House. 😀
i didn’t say Hudde House…that sounds like a Texas Chicken Ranch
Still say it was a good post..huddle ie football. Us billionaires think different though

1 Its a message board and one element of it is occasionally offering unquantified opinions.
2 Saying that Phil Fulmer is an all time level scumbag and that I consider Saban more ethical than him is not “doting”.
3 If people’s lives are being conflicted by the opinion that a random stranger put forth on a message board then we should just pray for the Rapture.
I agree with all of this; but, to say "Saban" and "ethical" in the same sentence SHOULD get you laughed out of here.

i didn’t say Hudde House…that sounds like a Texas Chicken Ranch
Still say it was a good post..huddle ie football. Us billionaires think different though
Huddle... Huddle...Ah... Now I'm waffling on my original response to the post.

Nope. Yankee Commie. Waffle House is better, and the foosballers order the All Star Breakfast.

Also, can you go ahead and somehow call your ticket a parlay so we all win? If anybody on this forum will win, it’s you. Thanks in advance.
Oh, I parlayed it already. $2 for the ticket and three $1 scratchoffs. . . won $5 on the scratchoffs and now have the big ticket for free. . . so it's part of a parlay. Should definitely hit it now.

😂. I would hook y'all up for sure. No way I could ever spend $800,000,000 and go broke. I'd never miss $50,00,000. In fact, if I hit it, I'd probably end up giving most of it away, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Spend $20,000,000, bank $150,000,000, buy a company or 2 for $100,000,000, give away $4 or $500,000,000.
All I saw was $blah $blah, I’m suddenly feeling like I need to back out of this gracefully………………..

Too late, I didn’t make the cutoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back