Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has a crush on John Candy. Don't leave out Stripes, Splash, Brewster's Millions, Space Balls, Blues Brothers, Cool Runnings, Home Alone... Just masterpieces.
Martin, Chase, Murray, Aykroyd...Candy was THE MAN amongst them all.

Then go watch him in JFK...brilliant actor.

You guys like lowriders? (The car kind @Glitch ). . . i've always thought they were cool, like a novelty or gimmick, but had no real interest in them.

A buddy wants me to go to the car show in Sevierville on the 14th, called "The Sparks" car show. Any of yall been or know anything about the show? How many cars will be there? Pretty high-end stuff or just a bunch of locals with slammed yugos?

You guys like lowriders? (The car kind @Glitch ). . . i've always thought they were cool, like a novelty or gimmick, but had no real interest in them.

A buddy wants me to go to the car show in Sevierville on the 14th, called "The Sparks" car show. Any of yall been or know anything about the show? How many cars will be there? Pretty high-end stuff or just a bunch of locals with slammed yugos?
lowriders?🥴

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

It's usually held at Sevier County Fairgrounds... Lot of souped up street trucks if your into that!!!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
lowriders?🥴
Yeah, that's what I said 😂. Always thought they were cool looking, but dumb too. Not sure I wanna waste my time going or if I'll be surprised by what they do to them now.

Last I remember was in the 90's, when people would slam the little Nissan hardbody or the small Toyota. I bet it's not much different now. Slammed to the floor, whacky paint jobs and absurd stereo systems.

I might go just because they're so different, might be a nice change to all the classics. I wanted to go to the Harpers Cars & Coffee @ West Towne Mall on the 6th, but had to work.

Reactions: Brillovol
Yeah, that's what I said 😂. Always thought they were cool looking, but dumb too. Not sure I wanna waste my time going or if I'll be surprised by what they do to them now.

Last I remember was in the 90's, when people would slam the little Nissan hardbody or the small Toyota. I bet it's not much different now. Slammed to the floor, whacky paint jobs and absurd stereo systems.

I might go just because they're so different, might be a nice change to all the classics. I wanted to go to the Harpers Cars & Coffee @ West Towne Mall on the 6th, but had to work.
I'm sure it will be enjoyable, loud as frick, but enjoyable.

Yea it's loud but that is a small car show when the Grand Rod Run comes at the end of August in Sevierville it's miserable .Traffic OMG one hour to go a half mile !!!!
Isn't that in September?

Also. . . I just looked up Sparks and it seems like they're a travelling show. . . I guess a lot of the shows are. I'm just used to the road runs in PF. Seems like they're some of the best in the country. The show may have a ton of people who take their cars to every Sparks show, kinda like a sports season. It may be a bigger car show than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back