Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn shop in Maryville has insane deals. I got a $1,400 laptop for about $150, like new. I'd definitely check that place, unless you just want to buy a cheap new one or you're nowhere near maryville.

Enki, which pawn shop is it and do they have good stuff all the time? I'd like to check that place out some time but I don't know if there's a reason to drive 45 mins or so to a pawn shop. The last couple of pawn shops I went to just kinda depressed me because all they had was guns and jewelry which I expect at every pawn shop but that's ALL they had. I like more variety and some crazy good tech deals.

Reactions: knoxvol52
AC⚡️DC, VH, Rush, Dire Straits, Police, U2
lots of good music in early 80s
Love all those bands; but, Rush and Dire Straits are elite among elite...and, just because they've sucked for the last 20 years or so, people forget, or just plain don't know about how great 80s, early 90s U2 were.

If there is one coach I trust not to sugar coat things, it is this man. Let’s hope they whip the OL into shape. I think if our OL stays healthy we are looking at a 10 win season.
The OL and Joe (to a lesser extent, since he played well against Clemson we have a pretty good idea that he can handle the pressure) are the keys to another really good-great season.

😂. I would hook y'all up for sure. No way I could ever spend $800,000,000 and go broke. I'd never miss $50,00,000. In fact, if I hit it, I'd probably end up giving most of it away, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Spend $20,000,000, bank $150,000,000, buy a company or 2 for $100,000,000, give away $4 or $500,000,000.
I know exactly what I would do with it.

I need a laptop so I don’t have to store personal stuff on a corporate laptop. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy but I want it to work well, last, and not break the bank.

Recommendations please.
What do you want to do with it? Apps to run?

If it's mainly for internet browsing and office documents, think about a Chromebook, as they are generally cheap, less maintenance, secure, and less susceptible to malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back