Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will, (clears throat), I think I speak - at least for any Vol fan over 40. That, from the highest peak I would shout to thee...go **** yourself.View attachment 568938
Double Gauldens to Bama always. Always, double Gauldens. I am also now proud to report that when I type the word double on my phone, the suggested next word is always Gauldens.

The O line is a work in progress. The expectation was they'd bring in Campbell at LT and Karic at LG, with Coop and Spraggins a veteran presence at C and RG, with good competition and rotational depth at RT. It hasn't worked out exactly that way. Karic hasn't come along as expected and Lane has been solid competition and pushing hard to start. They've practiced Nichols and Lane at both C and LG for a year to give them options.

It would have been ideal to see consistency down the line coming into camp, but it's going to stay fluid as they continue to move guys around to increase their versatility for the inevitable dings and injuries throughout the season. Still plenty of time for Karic to come on strong, and Lane has really put in the work. It's always good to see local kids sticking with it and maximizing their potential.
Ollie Lane has played a lot of snaps for us. He is a very solid option, IMO.

I've read he makes $50 million a year with winnings, advertisements, investments.

So basically he could pull that off in 1 year with ease.
You were going Pee Wee Herman in a dark theater at the first sight of bad news. As usual.

In your yellow clown suit.

I am just pointing out the obvious.

IMG_4727.gif

@InVOLuntary wtf? You never answered what is new and coming to Powell?

He fell asleep.

old-man-am-i-dead-6lau274jvxur4h1y.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back