Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane gives his all and works damn hard, he’s just not as physically gifted as the others which is why I think he will be surpassed. Just my opinion.

If Cooper can be back by the UF game, then we only need a serviceable backup for the first two games. If Lance can be serviceable for those two games and then Cooper comes back then we will be fine. It will also give Nichols more time to learn and grow in to the backup role. He may overtake Lane by later in the season, but we don't need mental mistakes getting Bazooka Joe lit up and injured by either Virgina or Peay.

It is supposedly Madden with an NCAA Football name thrown on it.

I haven't played Madden since before NCAA football was cancelled so I honestly don't know if that's good or bad. I remember I never liked it that much (it was okay) but I've never cared much about the NFL.

But what amounts to a duplicate game is not gonna go over with the price of today's games. Do something different with the college game. Make a great core game but give us something of the college experience -- a tailgating mini-game experience, campus features like the Vol Walk and various school traditions, hell even just campus and stadium virtual tours, and people will love it. EA is greedy as hell so they can even split that off as DLC and milk us for all we're worth.

Reactions: knoxvol52
“We’re going over everything and they’re telling me, because Peyton was already there, and they’re telling me how it’s going to be: ‘You’ll come in and redshirt, this, that and the other,’ and I’m like, ‘Sounds great. I’m going to go to Tennessee, that’s where I wanted to play.’

If Cooper can be back by the UF game, then we only need a serviceable backup for the first two games. If Lance can be serviceable for those two games and then Cooper comes back then we will be fine. It will also give Nichols more time to learn and grow in to the backup role. He may overtake Lane by later in the season, but we don't need mental mistakes getting Bazooka Joe lit up and injured by either Virgina or Peay.
?
1000003266.jpg1000003267.jpg1000003268.jpg

I’m proud of Lane….. nobody has improved more than that guy since he has gotten on campus.
Not saying I’m not proud or rooting for the guy. Some guys just have to work harder than others. It is what it is with athletes. Doesn’t mean he can’t do good things for us this season. I hope everyone who decides to put on that beautiful orange does.

Can he call out the right protections in the first game of the season?

Give me the guy that can do that.
I’m sure whoever goes in will do fine. We could max protect against both of the first teams and our receivers will still get open. Receiving core is scary good.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Read the first comment by a Kentucky fan on that board. Sounds like his dad is a major jackwad. I understand wanting your kid to go to a specific place but once they're old enough to choose a college, your role is to offer the best advice you can, even state your preference, and get out of the way.
Yeah, but I respect the loyalty to a team.

I mean, it Nick Saban was in my living room I wouldn't leave the room or anything, but I would no doubt try and brainwash my son out of it lol.

If I have a son I will make sure he will be orange to the core and well...my wife is the most unathletic human on the planet so I won't have to worry about that.

1691698578976.jpeg

Edit Enkied

Read the first comment by a Kentucky fan on that board. Sounds like his dad is a major jackwad. I understand wanting your kid to go to a specific place but once they're old enough to choose a college, your role is to offer the best advice you can, even state your preference, and get out of the way.
I can respect it…. I would do the same thing if I thought my son was going to Bama, Florida, or Georgia.

I’m just sending mine off (granted they don’t play football) 😂.. but I wanted them to go where they were going to have the best experience and get the most from it within the parameters of where they got accepted and was financially realistic lol.. It’s their time, not mine.. my time was around 1995 lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back