Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t listened to this video but they brought back a good offensive qb and got one of the best transfer QBs this year.
Lol...the offensive coordinator is good (I think that is what you meant instead of "good offensive quarterback"), but the transfer QB ain't anything special if you dig into the actual truth instead of the media fluff.

Either way, while the QB may actually be good, that idiot Bratton was calling them knocking off UGA and being one the best teams in the SEC...I think he said (not watching that crap again to make sure) that he could see them winning 11 games...once again, what are these idiots seeing that I'm not?

What would y’all think of trying Mincey out at LG? I have a ton of respect for Lampley and Lane who is a former Gibbs Eagle (shout out), but Mincey is physically in a different tier imo. I don’t really want to play UGA or Bama with either one of those guys as our best option. He’s been here a year already so surely he knows the position a little bit.

What would y’all think of trying Mincey out at LG? I have a ton of respect for Lampley and Lane who is a former Gibbs Eagle (shout out), but Mincey is physically in a different tier imo. I don’t really want to play UGA or Bama with either one of those guys as our best option. He’s been here a year already so surely he knows the position a little bit.

Now, I will be answering this while relying on my knowledge built up over many years as a professional OL coach for the VN Morans...but after much analysis I say...

Yes.

Reactions: VOLCLASSOF2014

sha-definitely.gif

Now, I will be answering this while relying on my knowledge built up over many years as a professional OL coach for the VN Morans...but after much analysis I say...

Yes.
I’m supposed to be helping Heupel’s wife with her car service coming soon. I’ll tell her VN said to make the move.

Well yeah...they were classic rock of the greatest time in music we may ever see.

Nothing in the 80s or 90s can touch that era. Pretty rough years culturally speaking. Ugly cars, fashion, and meh music overall, though of course there was some redeeming music along the way.

I think Zeppelin has more 10/10 albums than anyone, including the Beatles.

You were going Pee Wee Herman in a dark theater at the first sight of bad news. As usual.

In your yellow clown suit.

I am just pointing out the obvious.
idk what your problem is, any damn time someone says something you dont agree with you lash out like you are on some higher tier than anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back