Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiac Arrest waiting to happen ...

And the problem is to lose the weight he needs to lose and develop game stamina means it can't all just be lifting indoors. He's going to need cardio but I wouldn't want him outside in the heat where he's at. He almost needs to go somewhere milder, condition and drop weight, and then come back.

Reactions: knoxvol52

OL for that play looks to me like:

RT Mincey (pulled and lead thru the gaping hole created by our interior OL)
RG Spraggins
OC Nichols
LG Karic
LT Campbell

I think you have to be really committed on defense when you see 6'6" 337 lb Gerald Mincey barrelling down on you. Yikes.

Warren Burrell dives for Wright's ankles as he exits the gaping hole created by our interior OL (h/t to video editor) but Wright goes airborne at just the right time and Burrell is grasping at air.

Turrentine looked good, got off his block, wrapped up and held on till help arrived.

All of that and Wright was on fire too. I was going to calculate the horsepower of Wright on that run but you really don't have to do that. Just measure the impact force at the point Wright lays into Jaylen McCollough. Talk about delivering a hit. BOOM! lol

OL for that play looks to me like:

RT Mincey (pulled and lead thru the gaping hole created by our interior OL)
RG Spraggins
OC Nichols
LG Karic
LT Campbell

I think you have to be really committed on defense when you see 6'6" 337 lb Gerald Mincey barrelling down on you. Yikes.

Warren Burrell dives for Wright's ankles as he exits the gaping hole created by our interior OL (h/t to video editor) but Wright goes airborne at just the right time and Burrell is grasping at air.

Turrentine looked good, got off his block, wrapped up and held on till help arrived.

All of that and Wright was on fire too. I was going to calculate the horsepower of Wright on that run but you really don't have to do that. Just measure the impact force at the point Wright lays into Jaylen McCollough. Talk about delivering a hit. BOOM! lol
Great break down. McCollough needs to be tougher. If it wasnt for Turrentine, Wright might have broke free.

No tiers in the recruiting forum football talk thread. If you found your way here, you’ve achieved the highest tier.

Edit: That doesn’t necessarily mean we like you, but congrats, you made it.
I felt all along I was in the highest of tiers. This confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back