Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think folks predicting that we’re going to waltz into a place where we haven’t won in 2 decades and romp in a night game are deluding themselves, personally.
dumpster-man.gif

I think folks predicting that we’re going to waltz into a place where we haven’t won in 2 decades and romp in a night game are deluding themselves, personally.
The past DONT MATTER

You think these boys give a damn about the last 20 years?

Graham Mertz better get it together or they have no chance

Right. What was said here somewhere is that Cam would return kickoffs.
Yeah I was responding to the guy that didn't realize Dee only returns punts

Also gonna bring up Dee has had like zero hype this year

More punts forced by the defense also means more opportunities for Dee to give us six

Mertz has no chance against Tennessee defense will be so much better this season...
Our defense will be better and Mertz better be better or else it will be an all too familiar nightmare for him.

In games not against three of the worst teams in the FBS (NM State, Northwestern, and one FCS team Illinois State

1,367 yards 10 TD 9 int's

52.21% completion percentage

YIKES

Also three games where he threw for under 100 yards

Sure it would be our luck he has the absolute game of his life, but ehh these ain't the same mentally weak vols.

Yeah i think he should kick return too, but obviously the staff wants someone with more of a straight line running style. Maybe he dances too much instead of hitting the hole on kickoff.

I like the idea of Seldon doing kickoff return
I get that but hope that’s the coaches rationale and not overthinking like with Butch and Evan Berry.

More a run centric Percy Harvin imo. That’s to not canyon jump and call him a faster Alvin Kamara. 😉
Yea I have habit of comparing college players to pros, Milton with his big arm and running ability reminds me of a guy years ago Randall Cunningham am I in the ball park with that comparison???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back