Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many NFL teams are going to be in the market for a QB next draft time frame?

Milton draft hype is already started and I'm here for it.

If he can show he is accurate and make good decisions he will be a First Round Pick for sure. His arm strength rarely comes around.

Cam didn't mention what happened with his hand, but he said he'll be straight by the first game.
wiping-away-my-sweat-abish-mathew.gif

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2ND!

It's been a long time since I've felt like this about TENNESSEE Football. I'd say the last time I was this confident about our team was 1997..... and then we played Florida. I don't think this team fears anyone and Heupel plays for keeps. I think the schedule sets up perfectly for us to win every game this year. (The only bump might be bama the week after aTm. BUT... they don't have a Bryce Young this season and I don't see them scoring enough points by running the ball. We will win that game in tuscaloser. *We ain't losing at home.)

Screenshot_20230816_181951_DuckDuckGo.jpg
See..... 15-0 🤠

AND Joe Milton III is going to take us there.

GB🍊

Last edited:
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2ND!

It's been a long time since I've felt like this about TENNESSEE Football. I'd say the last time I was this confident about our team was 1997..... and then we played Florida. I don't think this team fears anyone and Heupel plays for keeps. I think the schedule sets up perfectly for us to win every game this year. (The only bump might be bama the week after aTm. BUT... they don't have a Bryce Young this season and I don't see them scoring enough points by running the ball. We will win that game in tuscaloser. *We ain't losing at home.)

View attachment 570227
See..... 15-0 🤠

AND Joe Milton III is going to take us there.

GB🍊
I think it's gonna be a fun year. That's all I wanted from Heupel when he was hired -- I wanted to have fun again. Just didn't think we'd be having so much so soon.

I'm thinking I may try to go to the Georgia AND Vandy games. I know UGA will be a tough ticket, but we're off all that week for Thanksgiving break and I want to get as much Neyland time as I can.

What does SMU bring to anyone? A lot of those Texas schools have been propped up by Texas politicians for eons but without the B12 or similar Texas oriented conference, I don't see where a lot of them can go. Stanford is an academic powerhouse with huge potential in basketball and football. They'd be a credit to any conference. But schools like SMU? They never really belonged in the p5 to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back