Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂 That’s how I do it. Worst and best case. Then just say the median is the likely outcome. (That didn’t work last year!) I got in the habit of using McGill for worst case and Bass for best case. Guess I’m just going to have to use Doc for best case from now on!
What did you do when Bass was power washing his ovaries?

Tennessee’s offense marched down and scored 1st drive. Jaylen Wright punched it in.

Joe had a strong day throwing the football with most of his weapons back like Squirrel White and Dont’e Thornton. He hit a great pass over the middle to McCallan Castles who looks really good again today as Tennessee plays it safe with Jacob Warren.

Tennessee second year wideout Kaleb Webb continues to look really good abd caught a TD from Nico on a great route.
Nico also was elusive and continues to make things happen while using his legs.

Andrej Karic started at LG while JJ Crawford started at RT. Jackson Lampley continues to get a push at LG as well. Gerald Mincey was getting some backup work at RT.

Omari Thomas, Omarr Norman Lott, and James Pearce all flashed.

Tennesssee continues to work a ton of guys in the secondary and had Brandon Turnage opposite Doneiko Slaughter at corner before Gabe Jeudy Lally entered.

Elijah Simmons got banged up during the scrimmage.

So that’s what happened???
Highly educated speculation based on evidence (his breakdowns before Signing Day). 😏 And Braves fans know he wanted to fire errybody erryday even after they won the World Series. Good guy…bordering on great. Body chemistry conspired against him from time to time.

Going buy my Grandson a new Playstation going to get Playstation 5 looked it up it's like 400 to 500 dollars is that about rite??? Last game system I ever bought was an X box for my kids years ago no where near 500 dollars lol...

Yeah that's standard for the PS5 and the top of the line Xbox. There's a cheaper Xbox but it's not what you want to get (it's a weaker system). TBH, I think the world of 800-1000 cell phones killed the cheap prices we used to pay for consoles.

I think right now you can find PS5s in the $450 range. For PS5, the prices are whether or not you buy one with a disc drive
or whether you buy one without a disc drive (digital edition).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back