Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many NFL teams are going to be in the market for a QB next draft time frame?

Milton draft hype is already started and I'm here for it.
Lets see Broncos to replace Wilson in a year or so., Cowboys getting Dak's replacement, Vikings, Rams, Tampa Bay , and a few more...

Imo, it's the greatest rock documentary ever made. The Band, those guys were as talented as any musicians have ever been. RIP Robbie Robertson. He just died a few days ago.

Yeah, that's what brought it to my attention. The Benningtons dedicated a whole show to him. Ron had interviewed him many times and had some awesome stories about him and Levon Helm.

That radio show is like a living capsule of music and comedy greats. So much history.

Reactions: SugarCC
He went through practice like normal. The club wasn't realley a 'club'. . . it looked more likely a slightly padded wrap. I mean, he didn't look like Hellboy or anything

You are correct. Not the full club like you see on linemen a lot of times. Good news to me then. Doesn't sound as bad as a RB with a full club.

Yeah, that's what brought it to my attention. The Benningtons dedicated a whole show to him. Ron had interviewed him many times and had some awesome stories about him and Levon Helm.

That radio show is like a living capsule of music and comedy greats. So much history.
Roger Waters says his most prized possession is an Arkansas Razorbacks cap Helm gave him back in the day; Helm being from Arkansas. Says he still wears it.

I have us covered for gnashing of teeth

526677f4-5c05-46d7-bd0a-73943dba0007_text.gif

So predicting 5 conference wins would like to see who third loss prediction is too...
SP+ is probabilistic. So it's considering odds and totaling them up. We could even split UGA/Bama and lose 2 others. SP+ is saying the obvious...we have a tough schedule. Clemson is a predicted to be a full game better...with the #51 schedule and an identical SP+.

But going with the 0-2 vs UGA + Bama scenario...it's probabilistically more likely than not to lose 1 out of TAMU, UF, UK, USCjr, Mizzou.

My early guesstimates are:

TAMU 70% (-7)
@UF 70% (-7)
USCjr 83% (-13)
@Mizzou 85% (-14)
@UK 80% (-11.5)

This would give us a 75% chance to lose at least one of those 5 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back