Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about me?? What makes me VN's greatest treasure???
5064188a-60c6-40d0-8819-23251652973e_text.gif

Yea I think most would consider Munson the better player. As do I.

Munson didn’t finish were he would have statistically because he was cut down early. So was Gehrig.
Gehrig played 2,164 games as a yankee compare to 2084 games for Ruth…In those games Ruth beat Gehrig in runs, RBIs, BA, OBP, ops, ops+, slug %….. Ruth also hit 659 homeruns compared to 493 for Gehrig. Gehrig did lead in hits, 2Bs, and 3Bs but also had 800 more ABs due to more games played and pitchers avoiding pitching to Ruth.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2ND!

It's been a long time since I've felt like this about TENNESSEE Football. I'd say the last time I was this confident about our team was 1997..... and then we played Florida. I don't think this team fears anyone and Heupel plays for keeps. I think the schedule sets up perfectly for us to win every game this year. (The only bump might be bama the week after aTm. BUT... they don't have a Bryce Young this season and I don't see them scoring enough points by running the ball. We will win that game in tuscaloser. *We ain't losing at home.)

View attachment 570227
See..... 15-0 🤠

AND Joe Milton III is going to take us there.

GB🍊

Now this is a post that I can support fully and wholeheartedly!

15-0 🤠

So question for those of you out there that might have any insight/info on disability. I got the other half's notice from Social Security that they're doing a review of his case (he has been on medical disability for a few years now) and I'm wondering how nervous should I be? His medical conditions haven't changed - if anything there's been decline - but IDK how any of this works and I don't want me screwing up a form to cost him his disability and medical care. Am I over-worrying? Should I ask his hospice for the social worker to help on this?

Ask them if they know a good attorney for this situation. It helps to have legal representation in court.

Gehrig played 2,164 games as a yankee compare to 2084 games for Ruth…In those games Ruth beat Gehrig in runs, RBIs, BA, OBP, ops, ops+, slug %….. Ruth also hit 659 homeruns compared to 493 for Gehrig. Gehrig did lead in hits, 2Bs, and 3Bs but also had 800 more ABs due to more games played and pitchers avoiding pitching to Ruth.
What about that coincidence that Lou Gehrig came down with a disease that had the same name as him, huh?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back