Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s definitely the vibe. He’s shown some bigtime flashes. Can’t wait to see him this fall.
Him and Jabari compliment each other really well. Love Jabari too he is very consistent. Jaylen has that extra gear and good size. All the reports have raved over him. Sampson and Seldon chipping too… if run blocking is decent we will be equally as deadly on the ground as we are thru the air.

Last edited:
Him and Jabari compliment each other really well. Love Jabari too he is very consistent. Jaylen has that extra gear and good size. All the reports have raved over him. Sampson and Seldon chipping too… if run blocking is decent we will be equally as deadly on the ground as we are thru the air.

And that’s the part of this team that gets the least amount of buzz from the rest of the nation. Run for 200 a game last yr and lead the nation in rushing TDs or close to it. But nobody seems to realize how good we could be on the ground this yr. Our fanbase knows but all you ever hear about from media is the splash plays and everything that happens in the pass game. Let em’ sleep.

Last edited:
And that’s the part of this team that gets the least amount of buzz from the rest of the nation. Run for 200 a game last yr and lead the nation in rushing TDs or close to it. But nobody seems realize how good we could be on the ground this yr. Our fanbase knows but all you ever hear about from media is the splash plays and everything that happens in the pass game. Let em’ sleep.
FACTS

Freeze is notorious for having instant success in year one. Probably won’t be any different at Auburn. Harsin was a horrible fit.
I was talking to a Michigan State fan and he made me feel pretty confident about Thorne

He was a die hard and hated that Payton Thorne left. Makes good decisions, gets the ball out quick. Not a great arm, but hits the lay ups.

I just thought, well that sounds perfect for Hugh Freeze no way he doesn't start.

Then you look at his numbers at Michigan State and they're really good.

See if Florida had gotten Thorne I'd feel waaaay less confident about that game.

And that’s the part of this team that gets the least amount of buzz from the rest of the nation. Run for 200 a game last yr and lead the nation in rushing TDs or close to it. But nobody seems realize how good we could be on the ground this yr. Our fanbase knows but all you ever hear about from media is the splash plays and everything that happens in the pass game. Let em’ sleep.

Preach

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back