Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t be surprised if ppg takes a dip. Clock no longer stops on 1st downs
Yeah I can see that

The only thing is we have a few more cupcakes on the schedule than last year

Trading Pitt for UVA and we can score as many as we want against, Vandy, UConn, UTSA (they good but not really defense) Austin Peay and Mizzou. That's six games that could easily be 40 to 50+

giphy.gif
how ya feelin, bra?

LSU isn't ready for the annual Brian Kelly underachieving

His last 5 years at ND they only finished ranked lower than they began once and that year they dropped from 9th to 12th. Including 2 top 5 finishes.

Then include what he did last year winning the West out of nowhere in Y1. Would hardly say annual underachieving.

People see the OL as the question mark. I think we'll be fine, but protection is the concern that people have.
Yup JM can't eat if the OL doesn't show up. The OL in this offense can't be understated. We aren't a West Coast dink and dunk offense.

Also - JM could be great - and still not come close to what HH did. HH had the greatest season ever seen at Neyland by a QB.

I am not counting them out. The progression of the OL last year was really amazing. Their performance in the PITT game was far from great but good enough to win. After that game, I didn't expect the OL to be as good as they turned out. The good news is the OL coach has a great track record. It would be nice if LG wasn't a question mark though.
Also agre with this. One can be optimistic, but also point out legitimate question marks going into the season.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Florida is it for me

If we win, it will be a 1-point win with us deflecting a Hail Mary into the endzone as time expires....

That place is a house of horrors and many Tennessee teams that were better than Florida have gone down there to lose. 2015 and 2017 games are still fresh in my mind...
2015 Florida went on to win the East

And 2017...well that was our only 8 loss team ever.

Neither comes close to applying to this season for either team.

We'll stomp the poor gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back