Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm going BVS mode the two games I worry about are A&M (because it's right before Bama and after a bye week for us) and @ Kentucky because it's after the Bama road game.

I think we'll be up for a game in the Swamp and I think we'll be ready for South Carolina coming to Neyland after how badly we played there last season. The other games @ Bama and vs Georgia are going to be huge no matter what.

If I'm going BVS mode the two games I worry about are A&M (because it's right before Bama and after a bye week for us) and @ Kentucky because it's after the Bama road game.

I think we'll be up for a game in the Swamp and I think we'll be ready for South Carolina coming to Neyland after how badly we played there last season. The other games @ Bama and vs Georgia are going to be huge no matter what.
The A&M game sets up well for us. We are at home. We will have a bye week before A&M and A&M will be coming off Bama game and also will not have had a bye all season.

5064188a-60c6-40d0-8819-23251652973e_text.gif
Is that good special or bad special?

So everyone says the offense will take a step back

And several of them also say in the same breath that Joe Milton will be great, the RB room will be better and there isn't a drop off in talent at the WR position.

If all that is true.... it sure as hell doesn't sound like we are taking a step back lolol

And several of them also say in the same breath that Joe Milton will be great, the RB room will be better and there isn't a drop off in talent at the WR position.

If all that is true.... it sure as hell doesn't sound like we are taking a step back lolol
People see the OL as the question mark. I think we'll be fine, but protection is the concern that people have.

Wouldn’t be surprised if ppg takes a dip. Clock no longer stops on 1st downs

The OL most likely takes a step back. The group last year was really damn good. The unit can still be solid this season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back