Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a couple with the last name Barr and suggested that for their Baby they choose the name Ruth. Surprised they didn't take me up on that idea. They didn't choose Candy or Singles, Ballet or Soap either. I was trying to help.
Exactly. Or they coulda used Gay. I knew a couple ladies named that.

I also think there’s a decent chance SC starts out 2-6, or 3-5 at best. I pray for 1-7 though:

UNC: loss
Furman: W
Georgia: L
Miss. St: toss up (may be the most underrated team in the west)
Tennessee: total destruction, L
Florida: toss up, but lean toward W
Missouri: L (I think Mizzu gets this one)
Texas AM: L

Then they finish the season 2-2. So in my dream scenario, they finish 3-9.

giphy.gif

Cool story bro moment...I met TD Woods at the Corbin Kentucky Flying J a few years ago. I was pumping gas on the other side of the pump and since we both had UT gear on we struck up a conversation about the Vols, and then I noticed his official looking UT shirt had the name "Woods" on it and I thought he looked familiar so I asked him if he was THE TD Woods and he said yes.

I have a picture with him, but it is on an old mini SD at the house that was in my old phone and I never uploaded it.

He was an extremely nice person.

Morning Vol fans…..

PSA! I know we seasonally want to beat the Alabamas, Dawgs, Gators every year, but atop my list this year is the Damn GAMECHICKENS!! I have heard them boast all damn year about how they beat the brakes off us and they did.
One of my guys is a SC Alum and he has TORMENTED me all year. Even had a Custom SC cake delivered for my Birthday this past year. He’s a great guy but the rivalry in our building is INTENSE.
You would think that one win was like them winning a Natty!

So this year, thats the one game that I’m really wanting to absolutely beat them BAD and don’t let up on the “Go” pedal. I wanna hang 80 on them.

Anyways, got some good news coming soon.
Y’all have a great weekend
👆🏻👏🙌🏻 I want to score a TD with 3 seconds to go up by 40+ and insist on kicking the extra point😂🧡😂

Last edited:
That style of play covered up a lot of lacking at the qb position. If he’s not confident in the qb, going back to that old style is the best move he’s got.
Sure, but there will be moments where Nick will need the quarterback to hit something in a crucial moment. I think that’s why Stetson Bennett was underrated at Georgia. He made the key plays in the system

I also think there’s a decent chance SC starts out 2-6, or 3-5 at best. I pray for 1-7 though:

UNC: loss
Furman: W
Georgia: L
Miss. St: toss up (may be the most underrated team in the west)
Tennessee: total destruction, L
Florida: toss up, but lean toward W
Missouri: L (I think Mizzu gets this one)
Texas AM: L

Then they finish the season 2-2. So in my dream scenario, they finish 3-9.
OMG...please let this happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back