Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like the jump to the Big 10 is going to be a rough one for the LA schools. I don't think they will be successful for a few seasons. Same goes for OK and Texas to the SEC. They may regret the jump wins-wise.

USC will be fine. B10 teams, excluding Michigan, won’t be able to stop their offense

Reactions: Smokey19rt
i totally forgot about him..granted I am getting older, but dang could not even remember a UT QB..so forgettable though.

I would have seriously bet money that "Keller Chryst" never played for UT. WTF? That's some Mandela Effect ****. I have zero memory of this kid.

Honestly though, the entire Pruitt era is like a blur. It seems like lasted maybe 18 months.

I would have seriously bet money that "Keller Chryst" never played for UT. WTF? That's some Mandela Effect ****. I have zero memory of this kid.

Honestly though, the entire Pruitt era is like a blur. It seems like lasted maybe 18 months.
not gonna lie..i had to google him.

He came in with a lot of hype but I don't actually remember him playing even though I know he did. I don't know if we've ever had a more forgettable QB but a lot of people have just blanked on him.
Keller Chryst had a lot of hype? That's the first I've heard of it.

Growing up, Craig Faulkner used to play basketball with us at the boys club. . .
I remember the good ole days as a student playing against the BBall players during the off season (both women's team and men's team). I can attest to the fact that Dog Roth had crazy long arms. Took a shot at least 6ft away from him and he blocked it. Believe Dyron Nix was out there as well. Good times.

Any of y’all have a go-to spot in Oakland? Visiting my brother here. Going to the A’s game later
A go-to spot for what? My go-to spots are anywhere outside of California.

Zachary's Chicago Pizza is phenomenal. Looking online, it appears that they now have a number of them around the Bay area (including a couple in Oakland). The one that I've been to was the one in North Berkeley.

Be careful. Oakland is dangerous. Luckily, your brother should know the areas to avoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wickman
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back