Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen this. Maybe I missed it here.
Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 6.18.19 PM.png
“Love the name. Love the wheels,” Feldman wrote. “The 5-10, 165-pound sophomore, one of the fastest wide receivers in college football, is being counted on to fill former Vol blazer Jalin Hyatt’s role of lethal slot man. White has been clocked at 23.4 miles per hour velocity on the Catapult system and also has vertical-jumped 40.6 inches.”

I remember the good ole days as a student playing against the BBall players during the off season (both women's team and men's team). I can attest to the fact that Dog Roth had crazy long arms. Took a shot at least 6ft away from him and he blocked it. Believe Dyron Nix was out there as well. Good times.
I played some pickup games with them and a few other Vols at Doc Overholts outdoor court out on Walker Springs.

🤣🤣🤣

I had a Kindergartner draw a pic once that was his family. On the dad he drew something on the body. I finally couldn’t take it any longer and had to ask what it was. He looked at me like I was crazy and said…that’s his tie! In my defense it wasn’t around his neck!

Good Lincoln Riley is a slime ball.

These weird narratives about guys for the crime of not being our coach is always dumb. When he was OC at ECU he was one of the nicest and most approachable assistant coaches I’ve met. Helped a young 8188 learn a lot about the game.

At the clinic when I met him, he put a dip in, grabbed a beer, kicked his boots up on a disk, and said “shoot” and let us coaches pick his brain all night. Met LSU assistant Sloan there too. Great guys.

Edit: May be wrong about the dip, it was a long time ago. But the rest is accurate for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back