Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y’all have a go-to spot in Oakland? Visiting my brother here. Going to the A’s game later
Not local, but Gus fried chicken is in Oakland. It's a lifesaver if you really need an iced tea, pretty much the only decent iced tea in the whole city.

Horn BBQ is probably the best bbq in the city, but get there early or be ready to wait. It's one of those places that seems busier than it is because the workers are super, unbearably slow.

Reactions: Wickman
Hopefully everyone is having a good day today. Weather is really good in Mt Juliet and Gallatin. Almost football time in Tennessee! 🍊

Drove to Illinois today. We are celebrating my grandparents 75th wedding anniversary this weekend! They are an inspiration in a world that seems turned upside down in so many ways. They are steady and they are true. They have been through good times and bad times, but they have been through those times together. I pray that Mrs. Glitch and I can celebrate as many years together.

Drove to Illinois today. We are celebrating my grandparents 75th wedding anniversary this weekend! They are an inspiration in a world that seems turned upside down in so many ways. They are steady and they are true. They have been through good times and bad times, but they have been through those times together. I pray that Mrs. Glitch and I can celebrate as many years together.
75!!! I was just thinking the other day about our 38th coming up and how long that’s been!

😂 Guess that’s why he makes the big bucks putting players in the NFL. The best news for you is if he doesn’t please CJH he will replace him. He may even read this message board in his spare time to see what your opinion is!

He actually doesn't make the big bucks. He's #8 of 12 in Salary for our coaching staff. He was the only position coach to not get a contract extension. If he was doing his job and putting guys in the NFL, he wouldn't be sweating out the final year of his contract. We all know what that means.. Improve your secondary or look for new employment after the season. There's a reason he was at C. Fla and not a bigger name school. Who was the last DB or Safety he had drafted, started or even played in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back