Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went ahead and ordered the low version of the shoe that the basketball coaches wear during the season. Like them better than most of the team shoes we release every year and I needed a pair for the games.

High tops also suck lol
Where did you find these? I’d like to get a pair.

Reactions: Glitch
I know Georgia Fans don't miss Martinez. Not that it matters to us.

The DBs had some good games last year. I'm a little more optimistic about DBs now than I was this time last year.

I don't think the "lack of talent" excuse flies anymore for WM.
Georgia fans aren't sweating anything anymore because they're never going to lose a game ever again.

I'll wait for @SoilVol to chime in hear. He is the resident moran in charge of wildlife that is not cobras.
@Rishvol knows his stuff too. He's right. And most things attributed to "spider bites" are actually staph infections. I met a guy recently going on and on about a brown recluse bite he had on his toe that he got in Delaware. Delaware doesn't have recluses, and it was an infection. Recluse bites don't get infected, they just get necrotic and turn black and bruised.

The Panthers inexplicably gave Hyatt a free run off the line of scrimmage and he immediately recognized that veteran safety Eric Rowe was the only opposing player in front of him.
“I saw the safety high and his leverage was in the middle of the field, so I just faked like I was running a post and came right back out with a deep corner route,” Hyatt said. “Great play and it was perfect how coach Kaf dialed it up. I’m going to attack them with speed and he was about 20 yards off. I was staring him down while I was running my route. I had them where I wanted them as far as spacing.”

Giants’ fans get first glimpse of how Jalin Hyatt’s speed can kill opponents

View attachment 570823

Almost sounds like we have players being taught and developed around here…what a gimmick.

Let's be cautious about speculating. His filing is just an allegation. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the situation, Sean Tuohy didn't need Oher's money. He has plenty of money that he has made on his own.

Oher played 8 years with 3 different teams and signed roughly $62 million in NFL contracts (even though NFL ones aren't all guaranteed). His last contract with the Panthers was 3 years at $21.6 million ($9.5 million guaranteed), which was his best contract of his career. What I have listed are facts, and we will see what comes out of it.
I’m going to believe what fits my narrative, like my founding forefathers intended. 😄

@Rishvol knows his stuff too. He's right. And most things attributed to "spider bites" are actually staph infections. I met a guy recently going on and on about a brown recluse bite he had on his toe that he got in Delaware. Delaware doesn't have recluses, and it was an infection. Recluse bites don't get infected, they just get necrotic and turn black and bruised.
While lot of spider homers in this forum...

One thing I'll agree with, you know if you get a brown recluse bite, it's nothing like anything else. Several friends of mine growing up had craters in their body forever from the bite rotting away several inches. It's unlike anything else.

Let's be cautious about speculating. His filing is just an allegation. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the situation, Sean Tuohy didn't need Oher's money. He has plenty of money that he has made on his own.

Oher played 8 years with 3 different teams and signed roughly $62 million in NFL contracts (even though NFL ones aren't all guaranteed). His last contract with the Panthers was 3 years at $21.6 million ($9.5 million guaranteed), which was his best contract of his career. What I have listed are facts, and we will see what comes out of it.

Rich people not needing the money has never stopped them from stealing money from others.

It's rare to be bitten by a spider. Only black widows brown recluse spider have enough venom to do permanent damage though they rarely bite. All the other spiders are harmless. It's rare that they would bite a human. The only annoying thing about spiders are the webs and the pictured spider doesn't even make webs
I had a pet tarantula named "Apollonia" while I was in college.:confused:

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I suggest we save some time and just modify a classic song by exchanging the loss of these recruits for the loss of a girlfriend.....

THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HA HA...

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go beserk

Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind

And they're coming to take me away ha haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa
😂🤣😂 Perfect!!!

As douchey and cringey as the Tuohy's seem. Oher is prob in the wrong here, bad optics.

Bru: It’s a mindset, a killer mentality. I’m real calm, cool, and collected off the field but once I step on the field that’s when my football character comes out. I don’t think there’s anyone that should feel confident standing in front of me.

This MF is going off this year. Love this.

Every coach in the country is a lying scumbag.

…except the ones that coach at Tennessee, they’re the only morally superior coaching staff in the nation. Riley, Swinney, Saban, Smart… they’re all cheap swindlers that exploit their players.

This is what I learned on VN. From people who sit online all day and have had no interaction with said coaches. Coincidentally, those coaches all happen to be quite successful… weird how that happens.
You obviously missed the Butch and Pruitt years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back