Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every coach in the country is a lying scumbag.

…except the ones that coach at Tennessee, they’re the only morally superior coaching staff in the nation. Riley, Swinney, Saban, Smart… they’re all cheap swindlers that exploit their players.

This is what I learned on VN. From people who sit online all day and have had no interaction with said coaches. Coincidentally, those coaches all happen to be quite successful… weird how that happens.
Well now that you’ve learned this lesson you can leave and never return. 😂

…except the ones that coach at Tennessee, they’re the only morally superior coaching staff in the nation. Riley, Swinney, Saban, Smart… they’re all cheap swindlers that exploit their players.

This is what I learned on VN. From people who sit online all day and have had no interaction with said coaches. Coincidentally, those coaches all happen to be quite successful… weird how that happens.

So much ignorance in this post

I have information on those coaches that would make your skin crawl. We're lucky as hell to have Heupel

I think @nicksjuzunk will be up for it. But if not, what if we made a schedule next week and let a different person do each game? Idk if that's a good or bad idea. Maybe too dicey with the thread on the line. But maybe fun.

I could do the pregame thread…

If you don’t mind it being 2-3 weeks after the game? 😂

@Rishvol knows his stuff too. He's right. And most things attributed to "spider bites" are actually staph infections. I met a guy recently going on and on about a brown recluse bite he had on his toe that he got in Delaware. Delaware doesn't have recluses, and it was an infection. Recluse bites don't get infected, they just get necrotic and turn black and bruised.
goofy-shy.gif

Getting complimented by Dr. @SoilVol

I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.

@MetalVolunteer still feeling it thus far with fall camp? From what I’ve seen, Joe and receivers are looking crispy 🤌

We're getting one less than a mile from my house. It's at a 4 way stop. I can go left at the stop and find a DG 5 miles in that direction. I can go right at the stop and find a DG in that direction.
due to extenuating circumstances..DG will officially change their name to 2 Dollar General

Last edited:
do to extenuating circumstances..DG will officially change their name to 2 Dollar General
I don't know how they make money. My son went to the one up at the interstate a few weeks ago. He went in, there was literally no one in the store. Not talking about a lack of customers, I'm say no one. No clerks, no one stocking. Completely empty store. He wondered if the rapture had occurred. He could have carried off the store.

I don't know how they make money. My son went to the one up at the interstate a few weeks ago. He went in, there was literally no one in the store. Not talking about a lack of customers, I'm say no one. No clerks, no one stocking. Completely empty store. He wondered if the rapture had occurred. He could have carried off the store.
the stock has skyrocketed past several years but has nosedived the past year

Got curious over how much Mizzou considered their former OC in the coaching search that netted Drinkwicz. Zero. In fact their top 3 before swerving for that homerun was Blake Anderson (Arkansas State), Jeff Monken (Army) and Skip Holtz (Louisiana Tech).

If people really wanted to steal signs, in this day and age, would that really stop them? There are how many thousands of cameras in a stadium?
And visual recognition combined with machine learning could figure much of it out by the 2nd quarter.

Why don't they just allow a single mic for the qb to get plays from the playcaller?

And visual recognition combined with machine learning could figure much of it out by the 2nd quarter.

Why don't they just allow a single mic for the qb to get plays from the playcaller?
Completely agree, so dumb that they don't allow a helmet speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back