Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go Soda. Is from 2020

"
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with the Johnson City Police department said Monday they are continuing to investigate after a woman fell five stories out of a downtown building over the weekend, but are not suspecting foul play.

News Channel 11’s Kristen Gallant spoke with Lt. Don Shepard at the Johnson City Police department who said in part, “Right now its a medical investigation but we’re going to do a thorough investigation to make sure that’s what happened.”

Lt. Shepard did say at this time they are not looking at foul play."

https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/jcp...ipid=promo-link-block1?ipid=promo-link-block2
😡

No worries. Richard G. West is a butthole. There are some posters on here who think he's funny. He ain't.

I think most of his stuff is so obviously satire that it is funny when people over react to it. His posts aren't all that funny, but the reactions....
200w.gif

WTF???? Piggly Wiggly field? Do these people even think about what they are doing? There will be so many jokes that write themselves on this. SMH. They really should do a "naming contest" to ensure stupid names are left out. sheesh. I live in Baltimore and when they renamed Ravens Stadium to PSInet stadium, it was constantly called "P!$$ynet stadium. Money really does make people blind and deaf to common sense. /end rant.
Learn to not just read headlines and believe them.

Reactions: Devo182 and Glitch
I know it was mentioned and discussed in here before but I had never tried grilled cheese sandwiches cooked with mayo instead of butter until last night. They were probably the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever had!
With a dash of breast milk?

Jerry Reinsdorf might move WhiteSox to another city, Nashville may be an option!!! BTW he does belong in HOF as well as Clemens, Sosa ,McGwire... ARod aaah..
I kind of think they should be in the HoF because of their numbers, but they should clearly be noted as playing during the steroid era.

But Pete Rose and Shoeless Joe Jackson should definitely be in.

Heck look at us when Cutcliffe left us for Ole Miss after the ‘98 chip. We were still defensively dominate but our offense lost us games. I think if he didn’t leave we’d get another chip with Fulmer (cough cough 2001) The question is can Kirby get another elite OC? We didn’t and it was our downfall. Hope it’s the same for them

Miami would have skull drugged us in 2001. In 1998 we were 32nd in total offense. In 99 we were 33rd. In 98 we were 17th in scoring offense and in 99 we were 20th. We didn’t fall off a cliff without Cut in 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back