Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe game 1 vs Virginia 17/22 for 300 and 4 TD by half.

Wouldnt be shocking

Was listening to Ainge talk about practice this past Saturday

Watching Joe run the 2 minute drill he took them right down the field completing four or five very tough NFL throws and a score

All reports out of camp are very positive about him oh and that whole never turning the ball over thing 😊

SAS this guy drugged then raped. Apparently he recorded everything. JC PD executed a SW for felon in possession of a firearm, as well as investigation into this fall.

The computers were seized and sat in storage for 2 years. Mwanwhile it took an off duty WCU to arrest tiis mfer.

She doesnt remember. The fact she is alive is amazing.

Woman who fell from downtown building still seeking answers two years later

btw there are some damn good attorneys next door and across the street. Hope she is well represented. And compensated.
Yeah, I read that article you shared and was furious! But couldn’t remember about her. My mind immediately thought she had jumped because I would have if possible and couldn’t see why he would want to push her out his window to call attention to himself. But he had gotten away with so much he might not have cared.

Let me as this because I'm curious.
ESPN FPI in an article I read had us at just over 8 wins.
Vegas has our O/U at 9.5
I've thought all off season 10-2 was our mark.
So, would you all be ok with 8-4 this year?

Depends on a lot of things at 8-4. No one was happy about losing to SC last year but if you said we'd win 10 games before the season I think most people would have said "in your dreams". We got totally jobbed against Ole Miss year 1 and Hooker definitely got that first down against Pitt the same year. Heck that might have been the same year we lost the music city bowl on some BS. If some things like that happen I could live with it from the team's standpoint but I'd still be mad at the officiating. Lose the obvious 2, injuries or calls not going our way on a couple more...I would not be happy about the circumstances but still very happy with the job this staff is doing and the direction we're trending. Hard to be too negative with 8-4 when you've gone through 4-8 and 3-7 not too long ago.

Side note: Can you imagine if Heupel went 9-3 his first year? He totally earned it too and just got screwed in 2 regular season games.

Yeah, I read that article you shared and was furious! But couldn’t remember about her. My mind immediately thought she had jumped because I would have if possible and couldn’t see why he would want to push her out his window to call attention to himself. But he had gotten away with so much he might not have cared.

The fall happened quite a while back. I'll see if I can find the original report. Seems everything that I saw reported labeled it as an accident.

Edit: This is from the article Jack linked above-

"Mikayla Evans remembers most of the night she fell from the fifth story of a downtown building in September 2020, but the events leading up to it — including how she fell — remain a mystery to her.
Evans said she has a fear of heights, and questions why she would have been near an open window that high up.
“I’m not scared of heights, I’m absolutely terrified, absolutely terrified,” Evans said."

Not fishy at all. Danged JCPD!

WTF???? Piggly Wiggly field? Do these people even think about what they are doing? There will be so many jokes that write themselves on this. SMH. They really should do a "naming contest" to ensure stupid names are left out. sheesh. I live in Baltimore and when they renamed Ravens Stadium to PSInet stadium, it was constantly called "P!$$ynet stadium. Money really does make people blind and deaf to common sense. /end rant.

WTF???? Piggly Wiggly field? Do these people even think about what they are doing? There will be so many jokes that write themselves on this. SMH. They really should do a "naming contest" to ensure stupid names are left out. sheesh. I live in Baltimore and when they renamed Ravens Stadium to PSInet stadium, it was constantly called "P!$$ynet stadium. Money really does make people blind and deaf to common sense. /end rant.
1692811834107.jpeg

Moving my oldest into his dorm last weekend, I thought about Fountain's mom calling Tennessee "bottom of the barrel" academically. :rolleyes::mad:

Here's the statistics from the newest freshman class...

Average GPA: 4.04-4.46
Average ACT: 26-31
Average SAT: 1240-1400

6,700 students were accepted out of around 50,000 applicants.

Here ya go Soda. Is from 2020

"
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officials with the Johnson City Police department said Monday they are continuing to investigate after a woman fell five stories out of a downtown building over the weekend, but are not suspecting foul play.

News Channel 11’s Kristen Gallant spoke with Lt. Don Shepard at the Johnson City Police department who said in part, “Right now its a medical investigation but we’re going to do a thorough investigation to make sure that’s what happened.”

Lt. Shepard did say at this time they are not looking at foul play."

https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/jcp...ipid=promo-link-block1?ipid=promo-link-block2

Food City for Thompson Bolling is true.

Piggly Wiggly is satire from RGW

Richard West is a dumass that's not true... He is trying to be funny but isn't there not renaming Neyland not yet anyway....

i think he pushed her

Moving my oldest into his dorm last weekend, I thought about Fountain's mom calling Tennessee "bottom of the barrel" academically. :rolleyes::mad:

Here's the statistics from the newest freshman class...

Average GPA: 4.04-4.46
Average ACT: 26-31
Average SAT: 1240-1400

6,700 students were accepted out of around 50,000 applicants.

How is the average a range? The average should be one number...

Better out than in bro. Proud of you.

Reactions: Glitch

giphy.gif

I came into the drafting world during the transition from the board to AutoCad. My first 6 months was board work then I was moved into the AutoCad department because I was 18. Now AutoCad is old news compared to some of the 3D softwares like Tekla.
That was exactly my career path when I started in 94.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back