Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m calling it now. Carlos will be the next Voice of the Vols. Think of it. The originality will be off the charts. “Vamos Vols” will be the next generation’s “give him six.” You can’t recreate John Ward so why not go with originality? He has it in spades.

Needs to start selling "Vamos Vols" shirts

There is a lot of appeal in parts of Shelby County. But this is discussed often. I really never get the extreme hate because I believe there are over 10k UT alums in the county.
UT alum, been in Memphis my whole life besides my 4 years in Knox. Memphis is where our family is and there is zero reason other than that to be here. Can’t wait to leave finally when the time comes.

Reactions: SmokinBob
My daughter just graduated high school with a 4.49 GPA. AP, honors, and duel enrollment classes all increase your GPA as they are harder than regular classes. Plus she had that with a B in one class.
When I was in high school an A in an AP class was worth 6, Honors - 5, Standard - 4.

I’m calling it now. Carlos will be the next Voice of the Vols. Think of it. The originality will be off the charts. “Vamos Vols” will be the next generation’s “give him six.” You can’t recreate John Ward so why not go with originality? He has it in spades.

Where can I listen to him call the game?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back