Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF???? Piggly Wiggly field? Do these people even think about what they are doing? There will be so many jokes that write themselves on this. SMH. They really should do a "naming contest" to ensure stupid names are left out. sheesh. I live in Baltimore and when they renamed Ravens Stadium to PSInet stadium, it was constantly called "P!$$ynet stadium. Money really does make people blind and deaf to common sense. /end rant.

Agree. We need to send a message that we won't stand for this that dwarfs the message that was sent to Schiano.

With AP and IB classes the upper limit is not a 100.
AP classes a perfect score is 103.
IB classes the perfect score is 105 or 108. It's a way to compensate for students who take more than just the basic standard classes this is what allows for GPA's of greater than 4.0
So what is the GPA if you score 103 or 105 in the advanced class? Seems so strange. Is a 90 or 93 (whatever a low “A” is) in the advance class still a 4.0?

If I had known that night that Hamilton was going to do what he did, I would've agreed with you.

Knowing now what we know, however, I actually believe the nuking began with how Fulmer was handled, into the hiring of Kiffin, while brushing Gary Patterson aside like crumbs. Snowballed from those moves.

In no way do I believe Kiffin is guiltless, not at all...however, what keeps me from outright pure hatred of him, is knowing that I would have done the same exact thing if the Vols had come calling me.

So you’re saying that you would pack up and try to sneak away at night? While also trying to convince the newly enrolled players to try to leave with you? Seriously?

I truly doubt that you would kiffin some other university…

I’m calling it now. Carlos will be the next Voice of the Vols. Think of it. The originality will be off the charts. “Vamos Vols” will be the next generation’s “give him six.” You can’t recreate John Ward so why not go with originality? He has it in spades.

That's actually quite cool.

95 Nebraska is the greatest college football team I have ever seen with my own two eyes, still to this day. They destroyed everyone. They averaged 53 a game, gave up 14 a game...and, embarrassed Steve Spurrier unlike any other time I ever saw. He truly wanted to hide that night, I'll never forget the looks on his face.

Two touchdowns was as close as anyone got (Washington St...I believe Nebraska was just plain bored that game, and in their heads, were already at the party by halftime)...three touchdowns in two other games...the rest, they won by five touchdowns or more.

Domination, in every aspect of it. Slaughter, actually, is the term I'd use when thinking of that 95 Nebraska team.

So going down the roster position by position you still have Nebraska as the best team ever?…who do you think would win if those two teams played each other 👀

So you’re saying that you would pack up and try to sneak away at night? While also trying to convince the newly enrolled players to try to leave with you? Seriously?

I truly doubt that you would kiffin some other university…
I wouldnt try sneaking away; but, in that situation, there is no "right way" to do it, you know. I would have had a better press conference, i'd hope...I would have tried the best I could to show how appreciative I am to the place I'm departing, even though NO ONE would want to hear it.

Accepting the job never bothered me about Kiffin...it was the moment after he accepted it, and then the proceeding moments. The classlessness he showed during that "press conference", it showed the world what a dirt bag he is.

Now, the trying to convince players to follow him...getting into the meat and potatoes of my hatred for him.

Me, I would have taken the job, hands down...but, only if it's UT calling; then tried to be as graceful AND grateful as I possibly could be, on my way out the door.

Again, him accepting the job never bothered me, in the slightest...it was all the Trojan sh!t in the locker rooms, and all that stuff...it was the classlessness that IS Lane Kiffin. I think you know what I'm talking about. He's just a classless dude. Classlessness BEFORE accepting USC job, classlessness AFTER he accepted the job.

If any of that made sense, Doc??

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back