Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably about a 60" if you want to fit it within the 53" width.
weak.gif

Sorry for getting us off topic but thanks for explaining the GPA. A 5 or a 6, never heard that before, really changes how the GPA works. I wonder about schools that are smaller that don't offer all the AP classes are at a disadvantage.

Last edited:
So do I. I believe the roids is what made their games look like a prison riot. They were ****** animals.

However, they had talent, speed, and athleticism, as well...not to mention, one of the greatest coaches ever.
Meh...I just see what roids do...they miraculously make walk-ons into all conference players...lineman especially, and they make talented players into absolute superstars.

I lost all respect for Osbourne because of the roids. I truly believe they were just another great Midwest team without them.

I’m calling it now. Carlos will be the next Voice of the Vols. Think of it. The originality will be off the charts. “Vamos Vols” will be the next generation’s “give him six.” You can’t recreate John Ward so why not go with originality? He has it in spades.

Wouldn't be much of a difference, people understand Kesling about a much as they do Juan Ward.

So going down the roster position by position you still have Nebraska as the best team ever?…who do you think would win if those two teams played each other 👀
Best team? In terms of overall talent probably Miami
most dominant team? Probably 95’ Huskers. Too hard to compare like that even with a 6 year difference

I’m calling it now. Carlos will be the next Voice of the Vols. Think of it. The originality will be off the charts. “Vamos Vols” will be the next generation’s “give him six.” You can’t recreate John Ward so why not go with originality? He has it in spades.

VAMOS VOLS!!! On a serious note I started taking Spanish lessons over the past 3-4 months and it’s been kinda wild. Carlos does a great job with it and love his passion

Meh...I just see what roids do...they miraculously make walk-ons into all conference players...lineman especially, and they make talented players into absolute superstars.

I lost all respect for Osbourne because of the roids. I truly believe they were just another great Midwest team without them.
Meh? Now, THAT'S funny, and absurd.

Back in those days, to me, roids were no different than paying players. Everyone was cheating in their own way...some better than others. Since it's the way of the world of college football, I've NEVER had a problem with cheating, as long as the playing field is even to do so. The reason I hate Saban so much. He not only unbalanced the playing field, he outright destroyed it. He's cheated with impunity, which was fine by me; however, no one else was allowed to do so, outside of a couple of other programs.

That entire bit where some people have acted as if Heupel "doesn't care about" or "doesn't recruit for defense," etc., has just been flat stupid.

He's getting us there as fast as possible.
A lot of it is mental cope from opposing fans and trolls. They know if we get solid defensive play we are a championship contender yearly, they’re trying to convince themselves last season was a flash in the pan.

Last edited:
Meh? Now, THAT'S funny, and absurd.

Back in those days, to me, roids were no different than paying players. Everyone was cheating in their own way...some better than others. Since it's the way of the world of college football, I've NEVER had a problem with cheating, as long as the playing field is even to do so. The reason I hate Saban so much. He not only unbalanced the playing field, he outright destroyed it. He's cheated with impunity, which was fine by me; however, no one else was allowed to do so, outside of a couple of other programs.
It’s comical.

News Flash:
Nebraska cheated to put that product on the field.

Breaking News Flash:
Miami cheated to put that product on the field.

Of course everyone was paying, Miami just did it bigger.

But only Nebraska was roided.
The Oklahoma teams were in the fellowship hall every Wednesday night for Bible study, and on time for church on Sunday morning.

1692887587516.jpeg

It’s comical.

News Flash:
Nebraska cheated to put that product on the field.

Breaking News Flash:
Miami cheated to put that product on the field.

Of course everyone was paying, Miami just did it bigger.

But only Nebraska was roided.
The Oklahoma teams were in the fellowship hall every Wednesday night for Bible study, and on time for church on Sunday morning.

View attachment 572041
Exactly.

https://www.wjhl.com/news/regional/tennessee/phillip-fulmer-in-hospital-family-releases-statement/

“Phillip underwent a medical procedure Thursday at UT Medical Center. He is alert and in good spirits and will remain at the hospital for a few days. We are thankful for the outstanding care he’s receiving, and we also appreciate the prayers and concern of so many who have reached out. He is looking forward to cheering on the Vols as they kickoff another exciting season!”
Get well soon, Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back