Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thornton: Yes
Campbell: No
Lloyd: Yes & No
Lott: I'm fine with it, don't really NEED help on the DL, imo
Roberts: Yes, but no visit or anything sucks

See if we can find a better OT, but honestly, I wouldn't be mad at Campbell. Don't need Lloyd, would be a nice get, rather use the spot elsewhere though.

Hoping a DB portal guy is on one of these New Years bowl teams

I think we are good on the DL as well. Maybe we expect someone to leave after the bowl game ...

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.
So sorry to hear this will definitely keep u in our prayers...

Thornton: Yes
Campbell: No
Lloyd: Yes & No
Lott: I'm fine with it, don't really NEED help on the DL, imo
Roberts: Yes, but no visit or anything sucks

See if we can find a better OT, but honestly, I wouldn't be mad at Campbell. Don't need Lloyd, would be a nice get, rather use the spot elsewhere though.

Hoping a DB portal guy is on one of these New Years bowl teams
Always need help on the DL. Especially on this defense. The more bodies to rotate with the pace that our offense runs, the better. And the big guys on the line tire out faster than those on the back end.

Random, I know, but it’s a clear night and a good opportunity to see Betelgeuse and Sirius. Naked eye - Betelgeuse kind of looks like Mars - both redish - and Sirius is the main blue-white star you see in the sky. Cool to see the same points in the sky that humans have observed for so many years. SkyView Lite is a great free app to see what’s in the sky.

Same way I feel about thunderstorms. I enjoy them so much - in part - knowing that humans have always known that sound.

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.
🙏

Random, I know, but it’s a clear night and a good opportunity to see Betelgeuse and Sirius. Naked eye - Betelgeuse kind of looks like Mars - both redish - and Sirius is the main blue-white star you see in the sky. Cool to see the same points in the sky that humans have observed for so many years. SkyView Lite is a great free app to see what’s in the sky.

Same way I feel about thunderstorms. I enjoy them so much - in part - knowing that humans have always known that sound.
You almost said Betelgeuse three times.

nerd-alert.gif

I respect Jabari and what he has done, but I think Lloyd is a better player. JMO.
He's a better player, but Jabari has been productive and is likely the leader in that RB room. He has also bought in on Heupel from the start and is best friends with a VERY important guy on defense in Omari Thomas...so him leaving could be bad. I don't think Jabari is a guy that would leave though. You're probably looking at Wright or Sampson leaving if you bring in Lloyd. Despite some ball security issues early in the season, Wright was definitely the best back. We all know what type of potential Sampson has. Lloyd is going to be looking for a place where he can be the guy and not share a lot of carries. I don't see how Tennessee is a fit from his perspective. From our perspective, I'm not sure I want him at Tennessee if it means losing Wright or Sampson.

Feels like a good time to drop the "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle" line. Respectfully.
If you can't see the potential for Joe, then you are either blind or an idiot fool.

It is not that big an IF imo...I do agree that I also have doubts as to whether he can overcome his issues, but unlike you I can see a clear path for him to do so.

Either way...if he doesn't get it done, then Heupel will find somebody who will eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back