Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are yall’s thoughts? Score predictions?
I’m not super optimistic but I’m excited nonetheless to watch this team in person one more time. Hopeful but worried we’re just missing too much. I wish we were at full strength. But if wishes were horses then blah blah blah.

I’ll say 44-31 Clemson.

That’s very common in the BiB’s due to them not blending for a consistent flavor profile like they do in most
That’s very common in the BiB’s due to them not blending for a consistent flavor profile like they do in most bourbons.

Single Barrels are more fun. I like trying different things. I already know the bourbons I'm going to get if I want a consistent bourbon at a good value.

Dec. 30, 1972 HOUSTON —Bluebonnet Bowl

Vols - 24
LSU - 17

Condredge Holloway turned in his most electrifying performance of the season, completing 11 of 19 passes for 94 yards and rushing for 74 yards on 19 carries, to lead the Vols past SEC rival LSU 24-17 in the 1972 Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl. Holloway, who was named the game’s outstanding player, led the Vols to a 24-3 halftime lead, scoring twice and throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jimmy Young. Known as the “Artful Dodger,” Holloway kept the Tigers off balance the first 30 minutes and left Vol fans wondering what might be ahead for the diminutive signal-caller. Things got tense for the Vols in the second half as LSU All-America quarterback Bert Jones led the Tigers to two second half scores. Jones was threatening a third when All-America and senior defensive back Conrad Graham cleanly broke up a fourth down pass at the Vol 10 to preserve the victory. Tennessee’s Carl Johnson was named the defensive player of the game. The game finished a 31-5 composite record for the Vol senior class.

SCORING SUMMARY
LSU — Jackson 29 FG
TENN — Young 6 pass from Holloway (Townsend kick)
TENN — Holloway 15 run (Townsend kick)
TENN — Townsend 33 FG
TENN — Holloway 10 run (Townsend kick)
LSU — Jones 2 run (Jackson kick)
LSU — Davis 1 run (Jackson kick)

61170bcf79851.image.jpg
I was there! Wow, long time ago.

LeBron and Tiger

Happy Birthday............to the 2nd best players in their respective sports;)
all day long.

Tiger, shat the bed. Jack Nicklaus shagged his wife, end of story. None if this other crap.

Always thought Sampras was the best. Federer changed my mind. I'm sure some may argue Nadal, but, they're prob just Tiger & Lebron fans, @Weezer .

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, we have kangaroo rats all over the place here in the NM desert. I wish we could round them up and ship them to California.
I was thinking more of the plight of elephants, and rhinoceroses, and manatees, and orangutans, and, you know, other animals people love. Not really familiar with kangaroo rats.

And the Galapagos tortoise. I'd love to see one in person.

I’m not super optimistic but I’m excited nonetheless to watch this team in person one more time. Hopeful but worried we’re just missing too much. I wish we were at full strength. But if wishes were horses then blah blah blah.

I’ll say 44-31 Clemson.
You seem like a horrible person. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I bet you kick small puppies.

I was thinking more of the plight of elephants, and rhinoceroses, and manatees, and orangutans, and, you know, other animals people love. Not really familiar with kangaroo rats.

And the Galapagos tortoise. I'd love to see one in person.
I dont hear people say 'aw tortoise' or 'aw orangutans', unless there are cute baby tortoises or orangutans close by. It is possible that an 'aw, orangutans' could be thrown out if somehow a band of orangutans were to escape and harrass someone.

My point is this. If language has embraced said animal in a negative connotation, such as 'aw rats,' that group of animals immediately loses all credibility and protection.

Reactions: UTJoe
all day long.

Tiger, shat the bed. Jack Nicklaus shagged his wife, end of story. None if this other crap.

Always thought Sampras was the best. Federer changed my mind. I'm sure some may argue Nadal, but, they're prob just Tiger & Lebron fans, @Weezer .
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows Jordan is the GOAT, and golf and tennis are sissy sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back